upgrade happy!

loveJake

I had an email for an upsell, $199 per person for a mini from our Deluxe on the Royal. Well before the call back today I saw a price drop where the mini I wanted was only $50 per person more than I paid. Call back came shortly and was offered a mini for the upsell price. Told her I could get the mini for a lot less on the published ptice, but was listed for new bookings only. Put me on hold and came back will a free upgrade to the mini. Got to love Princess! Happy, happy, happy.

Love Love Love Princess !!!

Originally booked an interior cabin on Regal Princess. Final payment was made. Yesterday, while reading

Princess cruise planner site, I saw the balcony cabins were cheaper than interior. Called Princess & they

Graciously upgraded me to balcony. I am doing the HAPPY HAPPY dance! Thank you Princess! Annie

I had an email for an upsell, $199 per person for a mini from our Deluxe on the Royal. Well before the call back today I saw a price drop where the mini I wanted was only $50 per person more than I paid. Call back came shortly and was offered a mini for the upsell price. Told her I could get the mini for a lot less on the published ptice, but was listed for new bookings only. Put me on hold and came back will a free upgrade to the mini. Got to love Princess! Happy, happy, happy.

dT8p6yxTe.jpeg

OP;

Congrats on the results.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Love Love Love Princess !!!

Originally booked an interior cabin on Regal Princess. Final payment was made. Yesterday, while reading

Princess cruise planner site, I saw the balcony cabins were cheaper than interior. Called Princess & they

Graciously upgraded me to balcony. I am doing the HAPPY HAPPY dance! Thank you Princess! Annie

Hoping this will work for me. Getting ready to call TA in a few minutes and try.

Two thank you for sharing this : one for sharing how you did it, CC community is such a great place to learn because of posts like yours, and one for keeping up my hopes that one day the upgrade Fairy will visit ( or her sister, the upsell Fairy). Happy and " clapping along" :) , have a great cruise !