How many Crown and Anchor points do you have?

How do you get 15 points :confused:

Do an 8 night and a 7 night and that equals 15 nights/points.

What you missed is how to get 15 with one voyage. It's just an odd number

Their signature indicates that they are doing a cruise on 2/28 and 3/8. Seems like they are doing a side to side cruise, one on Freedom and one on Indy.:D

Edited by cruisenfever

71 points right now. We have a JS next month on Indy to push us into Diamond. Our first cruise as Diamond is in June on Oasis. I hope they find a permanent location for the lounge by then!

The permanent location for the Diamond Club is deck 11 and 12, aft! (Former Concierge Lounge)

We recently added a third seven night cruise while onboard the first of B2B cruises on Navigator to make it a B2B2B which gave us exactly the number of credit to be Diamond Plus on our next Cruise, a sixteen night Radiance over the top Oz one we're doing later this month, that we also booked on that same cruise. ;)

Another bonus was the C&A Loyalty Ambassador, who was the one we booked our Oz cruise with, gave us D+ status, thus got those benefits on that third cruise which was the one that gave us enough credit for that status. :D

Edited by robtulipe

Update from 11/12/2014 post

The C&A has just informed me that when I get off the Freedom on 3/8/2015 that I will have 349 points, which qualifies for a 1.5 supplement charge for all future cruises.

Being a solo cruiser, this was good news to hear from C&A .

Do an 8 night and a 7 night and that equals 15 nights/points.

Their signature indicates that they are doing a cruise on 2/28 and 3/8. Seems like they are doing a side to side cruise, one on Freedom and one on Indy.:D

Forgot about The 8 day on Indy. Can't see signatures on my not so smart phone. :o

We have 74, one cruise away from diamond, oh wait we just bucked Navigator in March, Diamond very soon [emoji3]. We should be Diamond already, we got screwed in the conversion, we actually have 82 sailing days right now. [emoji21] oh well

How can I find out how many points I have?

You can log into your My Cruises account on Royal's website. If you don't have an account, then create one and associate your C&A number with it. If you don't know your C&A number, call 800-526-9723.

80 cruises, but only 240 points with RCI....we're usually the new cruisers when we sit with others in the CL.

After visiting the new Sandals Resorts in Barbados and Grenada, I think we're going to do more all inclusive resorts.

At 240 points with Royal, I can't imagine you were such 'newbies' when you sat with other in the CL. I would imagine some people had less points.