Crystal Blocks

You should have gotten your block on Allure. It's supposed to be given on the the ship where you reach your milestone (210). Call C&A and they will ship it to you. I just received my block that I should have gotten on my milestone cruise in March, but I had to call to let them know I didn't receive it.

You should have gotten the block onboard Allure. I'd call C&A and tell them you missed your block and they should send it to you.

Thanks Nana and Bob. I will call them, but I have to ask a favour. What is the number?

I'm about to receive my 4th Navigator block. I guess that's poor planning on my part. I have it all worked out to get a block I don't have and then I add additional cruises. I have yet to get an Oasis class block[emoji54]

Have you considered swapping one of your Navigator blocks? I have 4 Explorer's.

We just hit 211 points after we completed our last cruise on Allure. Do you think we will get it on on our next cruise on Indy in October, or will it come in the mail and be an Allure crystal block?

You should have gotten your block on Allure. It's supposed to be given on the the ship where you reach your milestone (210). Call C&A and they will ship it to you. I just received my block that I should have gotten on my milestone cruise in March, but I had to call to let them know I didn't receive it.

Andrew, I see your situation is well-covered. I won't add to it, other than to say that Carolyn is correct. (The LA on your next cruise would probably not give you a crystal block, since you reached the points on Allure.) Good luck. :)

Edited by travelgoddess1

I will post on the other thread in February, Carolyn. We will receive our second Serenade on that cruise....perhaps we can work something out? ;)

I don't have a Serenade block and I've had many enjoyable cruises on Serenade. We might be able to work something out[emoji6]

Have you considered swapping one of your Navigator blocks? I have 4 Explorer's.

I don't have an Explorer block, but I've never sailed on Explorer and it's doubtful that I will in the near future. Thanks. [emoji572]️

...We definitely never received one. I think we made platinum when we sailed FOTS and were definitely Platinum when we sailed Oasis. I'm not sure we'd ever use it anways, so I probably wont bother asking for. But I was curious as to how/when we should have received it.
You became Platinum at 30 points. You leave Platinum for Emerald at 55 points. The first crystal block is at 140 points. Perhaps that is the reason you have never received one.

I don't have a Serenade block and I've had many enjoyable cruises on Serenade. We might be able to work something out[emoji6]

I don't have an Explorer block, but I've never sailed on Explorer and it's doubtful that I will in the near future. Thanks. [emoji572]️

Keep sailing!

I will post on the other thread in February, Carolyn. We will receive our second Serenade on that cruise....perhaps we can work something out? ;)

We should get our 3rd block on Serenade in February. :)

Other two are Majesty and Freedom.

LOL Barry. We also have Vision, Radiance and Mariner. Since you also have a surplus of Serenade blocks, and we haven't sailed on Majesty or Freedom...we have nothing to trade. :D EDIT: Sorry not a surplus. I see this is your first Serenade block. They look very nice on the mantle.

We have sailed on Navigator, and have a B2B booked on Navigator. But it doesn't coincide with a block award.

Edited by Coralc

LOL Barry. We also have Vision, Radiance and Mariner. Since you also have a surplus of Serenade blocks, and we haven't sailed on Majesty or Freedom...we have nothing to trade. :D EDIT: Sorry not a surplus. I see this is your first Serenade block. They look very nice on the mantle.

We have sailed on Navigator, and have a B2B booked on Navigator. But it doesn't coincide with a block award.

We have more than one block on several ships, because they are our favorites -- we choose to sail on them more frequently, hence the multiple blocks. :D We got a crystal block on Jewel on our recent mutual cruise, and will get our next one on Jewel, as well. :)

Glad this post came back up. I have never heard of these Crystals and like others they seem to have forgotten us :(

Call C&A and they will send your missing block to you. I don't know how many points you have or how many blocks you are missing, but they will send you at least one block. They are a nice memento.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad this post came back up. I have never heard of these Crystals and like others they seem to have forgotten us :(

I've only received our crystal block collection by calling the Crown & Anchor desk. They put the order in to have them mailed to our house.

We have more than one block on several ships, because they are our favorites -- we choose to sail on them more frequently, hence the multiple blocks. :D We got a crystal block on Jewel on our recent mutual cruise, and will get our next one on Jewel, as well. :)

We don't accumulate them very quickly, so we are still trying to avoid duplicates. :D

Someone posted a photo of their block from Quantum, which I thought looked really neat and different. It has a little tiny bear, and of course, the Northstar arm. But is unlikely that we will sail on the ship anytime soon to receive one. :D

We don't accumulate them very quickly, so we are still trying to avoid duplicates. :D

Someone posted a photo of their block from Quantum, which I thought looked really neat and different. It has a little tiny bear, and of course, the Northstar arm. But is unlikely that we will sail on the ship anytime soon to receive one. :D

That sounds cute -- doubtful we will ever receive one, either, unless they bring one of the Quantum class ships to a Florida embarkation port. It is difficult to time the cruises to match ships where we need the blocks. :eek:

That sounds cute -- doubtful we will ever receive one, either, unless they bring one of the Quantum class ships to a Florida embarkation port. It is difficult to time the cruises to match ships where we need the blocks. :eek:

Endeavor to persevere

We also have to plan our cruises if we're due for a block. We're due for our next block, 420 pts, so we cancelled our 2016 TA Navigator, didn't want a NAV block, I want a Harmony CB instead but have to wait till Dec 2016[emoji33] or perhaps Ovation..if GOD willing [emoji120].

We also have to plan our cruises if we're due for a block. We're due for our next block, 420 pts, so we cancelled our 2016 TA Navigator, didn't want a NAV block, I want a Harmony CB instead but have to wait till Dec 2016[emoji33] or perhaps Ovation..if GOD willing [emoji120].

I have 3 Navigator blocks, and will get another one in September, but I don't think I would cancel a cruise because of it[emoji15]. I really want an Oasis block!! I hope I will get one on the Harmony TA.

--- Eating my words here! :o I belatedly realized that we will be two points shy of getting a crystal block on Harmony. :eek: I booked another cruise to be sure that we are on Harmony for the block. (It's so far off, however, that anything could happen.)

Edited by travelgoddess1

--- Eating my words here! :o I belatedly realized that we will be two points shy of getting a crystal block on Harmony. :eek: I booked another cruise to be sure that we are on Harmony for the block. (It's so far off, however, that anything could happen.)

And that's how you do it. I'm hoping I can figure out how to time Harmony in 2017. That is when Laura is going to make her big push for pineapple