Crystal Blocks

Karen,

Hopefully Radiance will do that in the Spring on the Hawaii cruise. We hit 140 during the cruise and I know Marie would be tickled pink to get it awarded that way. :)

Most ships leave the crystal block in the cabin. That's why it was so nice to have the presentation on Explorer. Radiance used to present the crystal blocks, but it's been awhile since I've been on that ship. Jewel put it in our cabin. I hope Radiance presents it at the party. :)

Regarding the new Loyalty Ambassador position -- we just experienced it on Jewel, and Mariya did an excellent job. She became LA on our Panama Canal leg, which was challenging for her: 14-day cruise, first-time itinerary for Jewel, 44 Pinnacles and 135 (?) D+ onboard. She confirmed our points, since we were on a b2b2b, and she wanted to get it right.

Having the new position is going to solve a lot of C&A issues onboard.

Karen,

Hopefully Radiance will do that in the Spring on the Hawaii cruise. We hit 140 during the cruise and I know Marie would be tickled pink to get it awarded that way. :)

Most ships leave the crystal block in the cabin. That's why it was so nice to have the presentation on Explorer. Radiance used to present the crystal blocks, but it's been awhile since I've been on that ship. Jewel put it in our cabin. I hope Radiance presents it at the party. :)

Regarding the new Loyalty Ambassador position -- we just experienced it on Jewel, and Mariya did an excellent job. She became LA on our Panama Canal leg, which was challenging for her: 14-day cruise, first-time itinerary for Jewel, 44 Pinnacles and 135 (?) D+ onboard. She confirmed our points, since we were on a b2b2b, and she wanted to get it right.

Friends I was travelling with on Radiance 2 weeks ago got a block in their cabins. No presentations done at the Top Tier party. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both :D:D:D

Melissa Broome, Loyalty Ambassador on Serenade, had a nice presentation at the top tier party. She appeared to be the best organized and most attuned LA we have run across in a long time. Too bad there are not guidelines for those positions so a passenger might know what to expect--and when!

Melissa Broome, Loyalty Ambassador on Serenade, had a nice presentation at the top tier party. She appeared to be the best organized and most attuned LA we have run across in a long time. Too bad there are not guidelines for those positions so a passenger might know what to expect--and when!

My next block will be on Serenade. Hopefully this will still be the case. Thanks for the info :D It wouldn't be Royal Caribbean if there were some form of consistency.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

We knew Mariya from her previous role as bartender in the Hollywood Odyssey on Jewel when it was used as the overflow concierge lounge, so we were very pleased to see her again in her new role as Loyalty Ambassador on the Pacific Coastal cruise from San Diego to Vancouver. She handled her new responsibilities flawlessly and I believe that she will be one of the best LA's in the fleet. It is as if the position were designed specifically for someone with her talents.

The Loyalty Ambassador usually gives it to you.

If you earned it during your last cruise you will get it on the next cruise. If you should have received it prior to your last cruise, you can call C&A and they will mail you one.

I had to google to see what it is

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43362%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38896326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43362%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38896326nu0mrj

We definitely never received one. I think we made platinum when we sailed FOTS and were definitely Platinum when we sailed Oasis. I'm not sure we'd ever use it anways, so I probably wont bother asking for. But I was curious as to how/when we should have received it.

Friends I was travelling with on Radiance 2 weeks ago got a block in their cabins. No presentations done at the Top Tier party. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both :D:D:D

Maybe we can campaign for it when we board. :)

We knew Mariya from her previous role as bartender in the Hollywood Odyssey on Jewel when it was used as the overflow concierge lounge, so we were very pleased to see her again in her new role as Loyalty Ambassador on the Pacific Coastal cruise from San Diego to Vancouver. She handled her new responsibilities flawlessly and I believe that she will be one of the best LA's in the fleet. It is as if the position were designed specifically for someone with her talents.

We thought she did a great job, as well. :) I think being a bartender previously gave her good experience for this position.

Ok I give.... What is a crystal block?

It's a rectangular glass block gift given at 140 cruise points and every 70 points thereafter. It has the outline and name of the ship on which the milestone was earned etched inside. Here is a photo:

IMGP0173.jpg

Edited by clarea

• 2 weeks later...
I received my first crystal block on my last cruise. (I actually hit 210 points on that cruise).

Did you get a 140 point block?

The Loyalty Ambassador usually gives it to you.

So far, mine have been mailed. Just received our Quantum block....took 6 months to get it.

Did you get a 140 point block?

So far, mine have been mailed. Just received our Quantum block....took 6 months to get it.

Ours have always been delivered. Like your screen name. We've had two. 1998 and a 2005.

It's a rectangular glass block gift given at 140 cruise points and every 70 points thereafter. It has the outline and name of the ship on which the milestone was earned etched inside. Here is a photo:

IMGP0173.jpg

Thanks for showing this Bob! We will reach 140 points on Oasis next January.

Ours have always been delivered. Like your screen name. We've had two. 1998 and a 2005.

Ah....you picked up that did you?;) Mine's still going strong. It seems like they're out of stock when we cruise, so they just mail them to us.

We just hit 211 points after we completed our last cruise on Allure. Do you think we will get it on on our next cruise on Indy in October, or will it come in the mail and be an Allure crystal block?

We just hit 211 points after we completed our last cruise on Allure. Do you think we will get it on on our next cruise on Indy in October, or will it come in the mail and be an Allure crystal block?

Our first one came on the wrong ship, but it worked out in long run. Have the bnext dozen cruises spaced out to get the blocks we need

I always get with LA to make sure they have us scheduled to get one delivered

1434763044198.jpg.910ea0b2b1f3167d2bb23f42f25ee621.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

Our first one came on the wrong ship, but it worked out in long run. Have the bnext dozen cruises spaced out to get the blocks we need.

A nice little collection you have. Our first one is at my office, where I tend to daydream and hit CC a bit.;) I can't wait to add a few more in the years to come.:D

A nice little collection you have. Our first one is at my office, where I tend to daydream and hit CC a bit.;) I can't wait to add a few more in the years to come.:D

Our goal is to not duplicate any. Rhapsody and Serenade are next

You should have gotten your block on Allure. It's supposed to be given on the the ship where you reach your milestone (210). Call C&A and they will ship it to you. I just received my block that I should have gotten on my milestone cruise in March, but I had to call to let them know I didn't receive it.

Apparently I forgot Brilliance, that is out next one

I'm about to receive my 4th Navigator block. I guess that's poor planning on my part. I have it all worked out to get a block I don't have and then I add additional cruises. I have yet to get an Oasis class block[emoji54]

I'm about to receive my 4th Navigator block. I guess that's poor planning on my part. I have it all worked out to get a block I don't have and then I add additional cruises. I have yet to get an Oasis class block[emoji54]

I will post on the other thread in February, Carolyn. We will receive our second Serenade on that cruise....perhaps we can work something out? ;)

You should have gotten the block onboard Allure. I'd call C&A and tell them you missed your block and they should send it to you.