How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

Severus

3 days but I don't feel it here yet because:

But I wish it were months away, actually I feel like its two months away, living day by day finding out sister has precancer breast cancer, a piece of my crown just broke hopefully tomorrow going to the dentist they be able to restore it or do something temporarily and one of my pets is very very ill and hate to board her in isolation and the fact in order to board her at vet I have to sign euthanize form to give them permission if they have to which I know they probably will and she still has life in her still (not in pain and breathing fine just fluid in her tummy from having FIP)...but can't leave her alone and the person who will check on them I can't put her in the position of finding her dead should she die...don't think she will for another few weeks but its not fair to her, so this cruise is just bad timing for us.

I'm officially on vacation since yesterday at about 4 pm when I left the office. So I'm no longer counting the days.

Killing time until DD comes at 11 to pick me up and take me to the airport.

Arriving in Venice in the morning for a couple of days of sight-seeing, then on to Trieste on Friday night, day trip into Slovenia on Saturday, sight-seeing around Trieste on Sunday morning, then boarding Carnival Vista on Sunday afternoon for 13 glorious nights.

:D