NCl New promo starting tomorrow

aubreyc1988

It says that the UBP part of the promotion is "only available for guests 25 and older on any sailing from 3/1 - 4/15," but I see the Freestyle Choice promotion on cruise sailings after this date range. Does that mean that you can only pick from UDP or $200-300? I was going to wait on booking a Bermuda cruise for Sept or Oct. It looks like when I do a mock booking, UBP does show up by entering "CHOB." No OBC option is there or UDP. There's also a reduced fares promo and it looks like UBP also shows up under details if I select this instead.

Edited by TardisDance

It looks like when I do a mock booking, UBP does show up by entering "CHOB." No OBC option is there or UDP. There's also a reduced fares promo and it looks like UBP also shows up under details if I select this instead.
I have noticed that not all of the promo codes show up, but if you enter the one corresponding to the choice you want, the system seems to accept it if you are eligible for it:

• one choice: CHOO (OBC only), CHOD (UDP only), CHOB (UBP only)
  • two choices: CHOOD (OBC & UDP), CHOOB (OBC & UBP), CHODB (UDP & UBP)

I think there are also codes for air credit CHOA, etc. for cruises where the UBP offer is not valid.

I have noticed that not all of the promo codes show up, but if you enter the one corresponding to the choice you want, the system seems to accept it if you are eligible for it:

• one choice: CHOO (OBC only), CHOD (UDP only), CHOB (UBP only)
  • two choices: CHOOD (OBC & UDP), CHOOB (OBC & UBP), CHODB (UDP & UBP)

I think there are also codes for air credit CHOA, etc. for cruises where the UBP offer is not valid.

Thank you for this; I was just doing a mock booking and saw this. They aren't listing the combination of CHODB.

I have similar on an european booking with dinner and beverage as the chosen options when booking, only the dining is showing.

do I need to call to ge this fixed or is it normal?

Did anyone ever look into this? I'm not showing the UBP on mine either.

Won't work for me on a cancel/rebook situation for upcoming Alaska cruise. Prices are currently $1000 pp higher than my current rate which I booked two months ago...wonder why?

NCL sure as hell isn't giving away free food and booze. It's all built into the rate, of course. One way or another, pax pays.

Same for me....I booked 10 months ago and it would be a lot higher to cancel and rebook. I'll stick with my Balcony for $1,400 each instead of over $2,000 each!

Did anyone ever look into this? I'm not showing the UBP on mine either.

I just started a thread can you please go to it and put in what you were told.

I'm on hold now with NCL.

The thread says "if you booked yesterday with the promo" or something to that effect.

Thank you.

Thank you for this; I was just doing a mock booking and saw this. They aren't listing the combination of CHODB.

It looks like they got it fixed today. For Caribbean sailings it is showing CHOB, CHOD, and CHOO promo code options plus says if you are booking a suite or Haven you do not need to enter a promo code and will automatically get all 3.

I didn't check any of the sailings that get a choice of 2 options but I would think they have fixed those by now too.

Poor planning on NCL's part not having the website working properly when the promo started.

Poor planning on NCL's part not having the website working properly when the promo started.

It was working fine when I was checking and booked 10:00 UK time(5:00 eastern)

a european booking showed the 3 pick 2 combos

Later in the day it seemed to have got broken(only showing Beverage) probably when someone in the US woke up and started playing with things.

Edited by insidecabin

Something strange is definitely going on. There's reduced fares for Breakaway cruises on some of the late Fall sailings, but if you do a mock booking, they don't show. Last night, they did but that's when not all the package options weren't showing. I was planning to call to book anyway, but I'd really like to know what the actual price is! It's just confusing!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if you book the ultimate dining or ultimate drink package and you have teens in the room with you, 4 total in room, do just the first two PAX get the package or does everyone? I couldn't find it in the promo info.

Does anyone know if you book the ultimate dining or ultimate drink package and you have teens in the room with you, 4 total in room, do just the first two PAX get the package or does everyone? I couldn't find it in the promo info.

The T&C of promos are always linked at the very bottom of the promo page, this info is found there. :)

Everybody in the cabin will get UDP.

Passengers 1 and 2 will get UBP, passengers 3-8 will get only soda package even If they were adults.

If we can use platinum perks? Why would you not be able to use plat perks? Those have no relation to any sale or promotion.

The bistro dinner for two with wine, does not combine well with a free UDP.

Nice to be able to donate the dinner to a UK booking and still get the wine.

The $20 discount when buying the UDP does not compensate for 2 bistro and a bottle of wine.

The bistro dinner for two with wine, does not combine well with a free UDP.

Nice to be able to donate the dinner to a UK booking and still get the wine.

The $20 discount when buying the UDP does not compensate for 2 bistro and a bottle of wine.

The $20 discount compensates for the ONE dinner you will not be using the UDP for because you will be using your voucher for dinner for two at Le Bistro and a bottle of wine instead.

We actually used the UDP and gave our voucher to our adult kids to dine with us at Le Bistro since they did not have the UDP.

Edited by peg013