NCl New promo starting tomorrow

aubreyc1988

I stayed in the Haven in August. We were six in the cabin, 4 adults and there was this special too and we ALL got the UBP and passengers 1-2 got the UDP.

Different promo, different rules. What rules some historic promo has had has no relation to this one.

It is worth checking out! We just rebooked this morning under the new promo for our Escape sailing in February 2016. Since we originally booked the week they opened the Escape bookings no other promos have come close to our original rate. Rates have just gone up...up...up and with most we would have lost on OBC! :eek:

But this once is different. Since we were going to to UBP and UDP anyway - when you add that to our original booking the new promo actually saves us a little $$$ . All in all not a bad deal since it includes the UBP, UDP and $300.00 OBC - for our Haven cabin! ;) :D

DH and I are booked in the Haven on Escape for Dec. 2015 and you're right, the prices have never been nearly as low as they were in the beginning. We already have the Haven Suite OBC of $300 so we're going to pass on this promo.

Our net additional cost for this promo would be $1611 and if we sailed the following week it would $779. (This is for two people in a H5.) I don't feel like giving NCL any more money right now. ~:p:cool:~

Different promo, different rules. What rules some historic promo has had has no relation to this one.

Yes, thank you. I do understand these are two different promos LOL

Just stating a fact since we were talking about UBP but thanks for pointing that out :)

DH and I are booked in the Haven on Escape for Dec. 2015 and you're right, the prices have never been nearly as low as they were in the beginning. We already have the Haven Suite OBC of $300 so we're going to pass on this promo.

Our net additional cost for this promo would be $1611 and if we sailed the following week it would $779. (This is for two people in a H5.) I don't feel like giving NCL any more money right now. ~:p:cool:~

When I had initially booked in the Haven for the Escape in December 2015, it was $4200 for the 3 of us, with a $450 OBC. Unbelievably cheap!!! I switched sailing dates, and cabins, but if I didn't, there's no way I would have given up that price for this promo either.

Okay, so we just re-booked a Haven suite to get this offer at the same price, which is awesome! We went through our TA and no problem everything went through fine. However, now when I look at the details on NCL under Amenities it only lists:

• Dining Package
  • Free $150 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

Now I know that the 150$ is pp and will add up to the 300$ total for OBC. What has me confused is that I don't see the Ultimate Beverage Package listed. I was wondering if anyone else that booked today may have noticed this, or am I looking in the wrong place? Should I be concerned?

Edited by Kortehgehn

Ohhh very, very interesting. I booked this morning and the 4 of us in each Haven cabin better get the UBP, its the reason we booked today.

We are 4 and 6 in a cabin and each cabin has $300 OBC.

As far as being concerned, I somewhat am now that I read what you wrote.

Edited by js

Won't work for me on a cancel/rebook situation for upcoming Alaska cruise. Prices are currently $1000 pp higher than my current rate which I booked two months ago...wonder why?

NCL sure as hell isn't giving away free food and booze. It's all built into the rate, of course. One way or another, pax pays.

Oh, don't tell me that stuff! :D

Ohhh very, very interesting. I booked this morning and the 4 of us in each Haven cabin better get the UBP, its the reason we booked today.

You better call someone because I am pretty sure only the first 2 people booked in each cabin get UBP. All the rest get a free soda card. BIG difference.

It's only the first 2. They should have told you that :(

Wasn't there a promotion last year where everyone in the cabin got the package??

Sorry I'm on my phone I was responding about OBC.

I know 1-2 in the cabin have the UBP but the poster before me is now saying that perk is no longer listed on the site.

You are correct, in August I had the UBP for all in cabin and 1-2 had UDP. That was the deal then.

What we are somewhat worried about is that the poster before me is saying NCL took the UBP perk away online since this afternoon.

Sorry I'm on my phone I was responding about OBC.

I know 1-2 in the cabin have the UBP but the poster before me is now saying that perk is no longer listed on the site.

You are correct, in August I had the UBP for all in cabin and 1-2 had UDP. That was the deal then.

What we are somewhat worried about is that the poster before me is saying NCL took the UBP perk away online since this afternoon.

Ahhh ok. I was looking at a panama canal cruise like 1/s hour ago for October of next year, and you are right - the UBP was not listed. I thought it was just for that sailing. So many issues with this - geez!!

Our net additional cost for this promo would be $1611:~

We are booked in the Haven on Getaway in Oct 2015 and I agree prices are never as low as they are in the beginning. We booked an aft-facing penthouse in July. With that booking we got a bottle of wine, complimentary dinner at 3 specialty restaurants and $275 OBC. To book this new promotion (where we would receive all 3 offers) would cost us an additional $1,300. I think I'll stick with what we have😉

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ahhh ok. I was looking at a panama canal cruise like 1/s hour ago for October of next year, and you are right - the UBP was not listed. I thought it was just for that sailing. So many issues with this - geez!!

Read the promo

http://www.ncl.com/promo/wave15

On Hawaii, Pacific Coastal, Transatlantic, Panama Canal, and other Repositioning cruises we're offering a discount on Air-Cruise packages instead of the Ultimate Beverage Package

My booking was through CAS but is a comp mini suite. I was able to cancel and rebook no extra costs.

I took an oceanview comp for the 12 nighter for jan 2016 and got the UBP today (upgraded myself to a B6, but it's gonna be hard not to do a Haven suite but I have 6 cruises booked right now and just can't Haven them all lol)

Okay, so we just re-booked a Haven suite to get this offer at the same price, which is awesome! We went through our TA and no problem everything went through fine. However, now when I look at the details on NCL under Amenities it only lists:

• Dining Package
  • Free $150 On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable

Now I know that the 150$ is pp and will add up to the 300$ total for OBC. What has me confused is that I don't see the Ultimate Beverage Package listed. I was wondering if anyone else that booked today may have noticed this, or am I looking in the wrong place? Should I be concerned?

I have similar on an european booking with dinner and beverage as the chosen options when booking, only the dining is showing.

do I need to call to ge this fixed or is it normal?

Was waiting for a price drop on the Sun for March.

Was planning on booking an inside and was hoping to see it go down about $50.

Decided to bite the bullet at booked a outside guaranty for just $60 more than current Inside GTY and took the UDP ($119 pp). Figured we would have probably eaten at least 4-5 in specialty anyway, and a price drop after final payment date (in 2 weeks) wasn't a guarantee.

Taking my DD for her sweet 16.