MS Prinsendam & MS Westerdam Sail-Away January 3, 2014

aliaschief

Took this off the RC board "A Facebook friend is on this ship and said there was a drowning in the pool. So sad!"

How true, who knows but if it is, really sad.

That would be heartbreaking.

On my last cruise we had two ill people that needed more medical attention than the ship had. Instead of docking, a boat came out to us and removed the two passengers.

That would be heartbreaking.

On my last cruise we had two ill people that needed more medical attention than the ship had. Instead of docking, a boat came out to us and removed the two passengers.

We had the same thing in the Black Sea. We went back to Istanbul part way - just by the bridge to meet them and the boats came along side. We didn't dock

the crew were fantastic.

What we couldn't figure out, maybe Copper knows, last time and this time she was almost down to Miami. Why didn't she go into that port? Is she to big to go into Miami or what?

The port of Miami, at the present time, can not accommodate the two RCI Oasis-class vessels.

Took this off the RC board "A Facebook friend is on this ship and said there was a drowning in the pool. So sad!"

How true, who knows but if it is, really sad.

Don't know which is correct, but, this was posted on the RCCL board:

From FB, "my friend who works on the Oasis said it was a 9yr girl who slipped and fell in the H2O water zone, she split her head open. Being taken to area hospital, trauma surgeon is waiting, hopefully she will be OK".

Prinsendam leaving 2130

yea right. Make it unbelievably late so it will be TOO late ;)

Contented myself seeing her there and I guess that's where it will have to stay.

Envy all of those on her.

This tweet was posted on the Port Everglades web cam site:

PIO-1 ✔ @BSOPIO

@BrowardSheriff #FireRescue @PortEverglades awaiting arrival of @oasisofthseas with pediatric #drowning patient that was revived on board

Retweeted by PTZtv