Constellation Penthouse 6147

john_galt

Finally got around to editing pictures of the port side Penthouse on the Constellation. We booked the same room again for 2016. :)

How were your cabin stewards? We had such a bad assistant in Nov-Dec, Nick had to get him removed. Hope the service improved--it's a great cabin and Nick was wonderful.

Linda

We literally never saw the cabin steward. I can only assume our butler ushered him in and out during the short periods of time when we were out of the cabin. We ate every meal in the room and never went ashore.

I couldn't have asked for better service from the butler, cabin steward or head concierge. We were spoiled rotten. Nothing less than a Celebrity Suite in the future.

I couldn't have asked for better service from the butler, cabin steward or head concierge. We were spoiled rotten. Nothing less than a Celebrity Suite in the future.

I think you will notice the difference between a PH and even a RS let alone a CS!

While a CS and RS qualify for the Michaels/VIP treatment, I agree about the PH comment. The room is just so darned huge! There are four telephones in the cabin! I felt like I was at home, only with a butler and a cook. My sister-in-law was a couple of doors down in a RS. Nice cabin but paled in comparison to the PH. After we gave her the tour, she sidled up close to me and whispered "I hate you". We are probably PH only from now on.

I've been to all the ports. Pretty much a 'been there, done that' situation. We would go ashore at Roatan or Grand Cayman (love the turtle farm) but other than that, the PH is the destination.

It is pricey but life is short.

It is pricey but life is short.

Could not put it better myself! Besides, in a few months time, only the RS [and the one Reflection Suite] get the same perks as a PH. As there is only one bathroom in the RS on the M-class ships, it all becomes a bit of a no brainer when you realise that once you reach retirement, there is no longer any reason to continue saving "for your retirement"!

Edited by Project_gal

Great Room! Only one sofa though? We both enjoy stretching out. They should put a sofa and a love seat, or two sofas!

Someone mentioned RS has only 1 bathroom...I thought RS had 1 1/2???

No, M-class RS only has one bathroom [but, if I remember correctly, a sofa and "a love seat", if that is a two-seater sofa]. On the S-class ships the RS has 1 1/2 bathrooms.

No, M-class RS only has one bathroom [but, if I remember correctly, a sofa and "a love seat", if that is a two-seater sofa]. On the S-class ships the RS has 1 1/2 bathrooms.

Yes, on M class, the RS has a sofa and a loveseat. Plus another chair with a footstool. Actually, I preferred all the individual chairs in the PH.

• 1 year later...
Finally got around to editing pictures of the port side Penthouse on the Constellation. We booked the same room again for 2016. :)

Thank you, My husband and I have it booked for the TA 4/2/16. We are traveling with 9 cousins and friends. Looks like it will be enjoyed by all.

Nonaof8

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the awesome photos! Now, I am more excited than ever - we have Penthouse 6147 on the "Connie" this May (2016) for our European Cruise.

I am beyond over the moon excited - we never expected to ever sail having the Penthouse and here we are - 5 weeks away from experiencing it.

As the Celebrity Suite Class video says ... "It's about living it" and I cannot wait!

Heather

Ontario, Canada

Edited by hvbaskey

Really nice! We had a concierge suite and felt spoiled rotten in that! I like your idea of enjoying more time in the suite. I will miss the Connie while she is in Europe. My best friend and I were so impressed with the service and gorgeous decor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the awesome photos! Now, I am more excited than ever - we have Penthouse 6147 on the "Connie" this May (2016) for our European Cruise.

I am beyond over the moon excited - we never expected to ever sail having the Penthouse and here we are - 5 weeks away from experiencing it.

As the Celebrity Suite Class video says ... "It's about living it" and I cannot wait!

Heather

Ontario, Canada

I totally agree w with you..."about living...":) Plus, you can't take it with you!

Thanks for posting. The picture of the piano being played ratified my decision to take an upgrade from an S1 that adjoins a PS into a CS. Just my luck we would have an insomniac pianist next door [and I understand it is literally next to the communicating door, the point with the least sound deadening material :eek:]

Just my luck we would have an insomniac pianist next door :eek:

Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are. :D

Edited by Texed

Thanks for posting. The picture of the piano being played ratified my decision to take an upgrade from an S1 that adjoins a PS into a CS. Just my luck we would have an insomniac pianist next door [and I understand it is literally next to the communicating door, the point with the least sound deadening material :eek:]

Luckily the PH is too steep for us - That would have been my husband at the piano all night, if I didn't give him a curfew. Beautiful playing, but not in the middle of the night with neighbors close by. [emoji4]