Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

What did they do with Oasis. I thought the only plants they removed on her was the living wall and that was only to paint?

To be honest I didn't take much notice of what they did when Oasis went for dry dock but I do remember somewhere reading that because of pests/bugs/whatever, then they could not put new plants on the ship in Europe and take them over to the USA.

I perosnally see Ovation either sailing from Southampton (but increasingly unlikely, since Independence otS is listed in many European ports for 2016), or, pretty more likely, the 7 night runs from Ft. Lauderdale, on which Independence is operating in 2015.

So IMHO the following scenario could occur:

-Harmony: April -Oct --> Med from Barcelona; after that TA and Caribbean from FL or PC

-Allure: Caribbean from FL (Sunday dep.)

-Oasis: Caribbean from PC? Switching to Asia in fall, when Harmony is coming to Florida??

-Ovation: Caribbean from FL (Saturday dep., replace Oasis)

I agree, it is seeming more and more likely that Ovation will be going straight to Florida. Possibly taking over the Saturday 7 night sailings from FLL through the summer, and then maybe moving to the 6/8 night schedule in the fall.

I agree, it is seeming more and more likely that Ovation will be going straight to Florida. Possibly taking over the Saturday 7 night sailings from FLL through the summer, and then maybe moving to the 6/8 night schedule in the fall.

I personally also see this happening, that Ovation sails the 7 nighters during summer and 6-8 around winter... [emoji5]️

I personally also see this happening, that Ovation sails the 7 nighters during summer and 6-8 around winter... [emoji5]️

So I guess that would mean...

Ovation year round in PE

Anthem year round in NJ

Allure year round from PE

Harmony splitting her time between Barcelona and PE or PC? Where will Oasis go? Not sure so about Asia anymore, because if Harmony is going to be doing the Med cruises, what ship is replacing Freedom summer 2016? Oasis? You think Oasis will stay there year round? And Harmony from PE seasonally?

I would venture to say that one Oasis Class ship will definitely be in PC year round, one in PE year round, one in PE seasonally, and when Oasis 4 comes out, one in Asia/Oz. (Btw, this goes along with my previous research that in winter 2017, three Oasis class ship will be sailing from Florida...per the St. Maarten port schedule.)

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

So I guess that would mean...

Ovation year round in PE

Anthem year round in NJ

Allure year round from PE

Harmony Splitting her time between Barcelona and PE or PC? Where will Oasis go? Not sure so about Asia anymore, because if Harmony is going to be doing the Med cruises, what ship is replacing Freedom summer 2016? Oasis? You think Oasis will stay there year round? And Harmony from PE seasonally?

That's right.

IMHO it US most likely that Oasis sails from PC instead of Freedom, and Harmony joining Allure in PE from fall 2016...

Oasis might switch to Asia in early 2017, maybe...

Or Oasis in Singapore is just a placeholder for Harmony?

That's right.

IMHO it US most likely that Oasis sails from PC instead of Freedom, and Harmony joining Allure in PE from fall 2016...

Oasis might switch to Asia in early 2017, maybe...

Or Oasis in Singapore is just a placeholder for Harmony?

NO DON'T SAY THAT!!! But really, the waterslides seem like more of a US/Caribbean thing... :D

I have a hard time believing that Royal would send another one of their newest ships over to Asia...but we never know...

NO DON'T SAY THAT!!! But really, the waterslides seem like more of a US/Caribbean thing... :D

I have a hard time believing that Royal would send another one of their newest ships over to Asia...but we never know...

Ok sorry... :D you are right... ;)

I also would have doubted that RCI is planning to deploy any newer ships in Asia, but the fact that Oasis is listed for Singapore makes me thinking...

Beside Oasis, also Navigator is listed for Singapore, and than, she surely goes to Australia...[emoji5]️

When will the itinaries for 2016 in Asia be announced, with "Future Deployment" no fixed date was put in place.

If I recall it looks like the following ships will be in Asia during the Summer season 2016?:?

• Quantum
  • Voyager
  • Mariner
  • Explorer

It would be nice to see some longer Japan / China cruises, similar to the offering of Celebrity with overnight stops etc.

Ok sorry... :D you are right... ;)

I also would have doubted that RCI is planning to deploy any newer ships in Asia, but the fact that Oasis is listed for Singapore makes me thinking...

Beside Oasis, also Navigator is listed for Singapore, and than, she surely goes to Australia...[emoji5]️

Lol! I personally would rather see Oasis go than Harmony. And I guess we can assume that Navigator will be in Europe first and then transfer to Asia/Oz. And then that brings up the Europe question... It seems that possibly Indy and Nav from Southampton. No Adventure? I've seen port bookings for her, but not sure? And I mentioned the other day that I traced bRilliance through the British Isles.. Not sure how accurate the port schedules I was working off of are though. But if Brilliance is in Northern Europe, which ship is doing the 12 night Barcelona runs?! So many questions!!!

Lol! I personally would rather see Oasis go than Harmony. And I guess we can assume that Navigator will be in Europe first and then transfer to Asia/Oz. And then that brings up the Europe question... It seems that possibly Indy and Nav from Southampton. No Adventure? I've seen port bookings for her, but not sure? And I mentioned the other day that I traced bRilliance through the British Isles.. Not sure how accurate the port schedules I was working off of are though. But if Brilliance is in Northern Europe, which ship is doing the 12 night Barcelona runs?! So many questions!!!

Yeah, most questions to me are the 12 night runs from Barcelona and Harwich.

The cruise calls at Dublin, planned for Brilliance I have also seen...

And Copenhagen cruise list was updated in February, and still listing Brilliance.

Navi? Of course Europe in 2016, from Southampton, similar to Explorer in 2015, IMHO... ;)

Adventure also is questionable: Could she sail from Harwich???

Yeah, most questions to me are the 12 night runs from Barcelona and Harwich.

The cruise calls at Dublin, planned for Brilliance I have also seen...

And Copenhagen cruise list was updated in February, and still listing Brilliance.

Navi? Of course Europe in 2016, from Southampton, similar to Explorer in 2015, IMHO... ;)

Adventure also is questionable: Could she sail from Harwich???

But it seems Brilliance will sail from Harwich again... Not sure how reliable this Le Havre schedule is...??? https://www.havre-port.com/liste/2077/escales-croisieres Seems accurate when looking at the 2015 dates, but is showing calls by Adv, Nav, Indy, and Anthem, which IMO is too many ships sailing in Northern Europe and must not be correct. But if it is somewhat accurate, it appears Brilliance will be sailing from Harwich to Le Havre, Liverpool, Portland, etc. Possibly some interesting itineraries...

Adventure on the 12 night runs from Barcelona? I don't really think that'll happen but just thinking here...

When will the itinaries for 2016 in Asia be announced, with "Future Deployment" no fixed date was put in place.

If I recall it looks like the following ships will be in Asia during the Summer season 2016?:?

• Quantum
  • Voyager
  • Mariner
  • Explorer

It would be nice to see some longer Japan / China cruises, similar to the offering of Celebrity with overnight stops etc.

Between September to November last 3 years with the exception of the Oz repositioning cruises which April/May.

But it seems Brilliance will sail from Harwich again... Not sure how reliable this Le Havre schedule is...??? https://www.havre-port.com/liste/2077/escales-croisieres Seems accurate when looking at the 2015 dates, but is showing calls by Adv, Nav, Indy, and Anthem, which IMO is too many ships sailing in Northern Europe and must not be correct. But if it is somewhat accurate, it appears Brilliance will be sailing from Harwich to Le Havre, Liverpool, Portland, etc. Possibly some interesting itineraries...

Adventure on the 12 night runs from Barcelona? I don't really think that'll happen but just thinking here...

Le Havre schedule should be reliable, since she was also updated early February and showing up Navi and Indy now. Sure, calls for Anthem and Adventure have not been removed yet... Hmm :confused:

No I meant Adventure doing Harwich runs, and Brilliance Barcelona?

But to be honest I cannot imagine which other ship than Brilliance should sail from Harwich?

Is ih also possible that RCI plans to drop down these sailings?? :(

Le Havre schedule should be reliable, since she was also updated early February and showing up Navi and Indy now. Sure, calls for Anthem and Adventure have not been removed yet... Hmm :confused:

No I meant Adventure doing Harwich runs, and Brilliance Barcelona?

But to be honest I cannot imagine which other ship than Brilliance should sail from Harwich?

Is ih also possible that RCI plans to drop down these sailings?? :(

I know what you meant, but the Le Havre schedule is showing Brilliance calling there, with her previous port being Harwich. Look at Jul 12, 2016 for an example. :)

I know what you meant, but the Le Havre schedule is showing Brilliance calling there, with her previous port being Harwich. Look at Jul 12, 2016 for an example. :)

Yeah I have seen those calls as well... :)

And with the last update Brilliance was not removed from Le Havre schedule, so this implies that those calls are still valid... :)

Yeah I have seen those calls as well... :)

And with the last update Brilliance was not removed from Le Havre schedule, so this implies that those calls are still valid... :)

Very interesting stuff. I'd be interested in a British Isles cruise if those calls hold. I guess all we can do now is wait and see! :o

Between September to November last 3 years with the exception of the Oz repositioning cruises which April/May.

Thanks, that's really late, they should announce the cruises at least one year before sailing... Oh well, here I really have to give a thumbs up to celebrity and a thumbs down to RCL

Thanks, that's really late, they should announce the cruises at least one year before sailing... Oh well, here I really have to give a thumbs up to celebrity and a thumbs down to RCL

Asians do not book very far in advance. Most Asian cities besides the big chain hotels most start taking bookings under 6 months in advance.

Can you tell me for which dates?

And is she also booked for other Norwegian ports in 2016, such as Bergen, for example?

Than maybe Brilliance in fact will do British Isles instead of Norway.

And: any other RCI ships listed for Norway in 2016?? [emoji5]️

http://www.stranda-hamnevesen.no/GeirangerfjordenCPGD2016

It seems only Serenade booked at Geirangerfjord for 2016 right now.