Best drink on celebrity.

SeaWatch

I guess I'll see the first night if Aspen Coffee's are still included in the classic package. Looking over the list on the link you supplied it even shows Dos Equis Beer as a premium. I had that as well on the classic drink package back in December 2012 on Summit. We may upgrade to the premium package.

Beverage packages went thru a lot of changes during the month of May, 2014.

Some beers moved to premium then back again to Classic, several brands of spirits also moved around many went back down. SO many wines went up in price, that they also moved the limit for wines in the packages.

It was this that caused Celebrity to stop publishing specific documentation as to what is in their packages, and the few lists they do produce now have the caveat language in them.

Ok, what's a tanned Russian? I love the chocolate indulgence & dragonfly at Molecular. We leave next week if this darned snow lets us out...

Vodka based drink with Malibu, pineapple & a passion fruit foam and toasted coconut!! [emoji483] [emoji39]

Scorpion Kiss at Molecular for me. Lucky Cat for Marie. (Do not drink until the nitro stops bubbling!)

My wife had the Scorpion Kiss there, and since the bottle was at the end, the mixologist added the scorpion to the glass. She challenged us to eat it -- I did (well, a little bit!).

ScorpionDrink.jpg.492985969257fb1ab9fc20940dbfd0f7.jpg

What do I ask for if I would like a frozen coffee please?

This is our first X cruise, and I know that the name for that on a Princess ship is a "frappe". Starbucks just adds ice to the coffee and calls it frozen, so want to make sure I'm calling it the right name to get what I'm after.

What do I ask for if I would like a frozen coffee please?

This is our first X cruise, and I know that the name for that on a Princess ship is a "frappe". Starbucks just adds ice to the coffee and calls it frozen, so want to make sure I'm calling it the right name to get what I'm after.

When we wanted a frozen coffee we asked for a frappuccino.....not sure if that's what they call it on the menu but they knew what we were talking about and it was delicious.

Indulgence @ the molecular bar

Kentucky Derby at the Molecular Bar. We were on an Excite the Senses cruise so we got to make them with Junior Merino. My husband went and bought everything he needed to reproduce them when we got home because we both loved them so much. :D
Both of these drinks are from page three from the Molecular Bar. We only had pages one and two to choose from in March of 2014 on our Silhouette cruise. Junior Merino was coming on board the following week to debut his new offerings. I have not been able to find a page three listing anywhere online to see what new drinks are available.

I'm not a scotch drinker, but the Black Mamba with the piece of crystallized ginger was outstanding and I will be enjoying a few dozen of them over our 10 days on the Equinox in November.

I was beginning to worry :roll eyes: when I didn't see the BBC represented! We pack our swim suits in our carry on, get changed in the suite, head to the pool and each order a BBC asap... for THAT's when we know the vacation has commenced!

The Hendricks and Tonics at the Martini Bar are well made and, in fact, we talked them up so much with the bartender there that every night more and more people would give them a go. On a Caribbean sailing the distinctively herbaceous and cucumber notes of the Hendricks is really quite appropriate. On the 4th night of the cruise we arrived at the Martini Bar and the bartender wagged his finger at us and said, "We are running low on Hendricks all over the ship thanks to you two getting everyone into it!"

Finally, I commend the earlier poster who cited Grich Hills Chardonnay... it is a satisfying and well balanced white that stands up to food and, too, on its own. Well worth the up-charge from the premium package.

Enjoy!