We sail Sunday!!!!

VTcruisenut

Bags are packed- we fly to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow and board the wonderful Eurodam on Sunday! Beyond excited and so grateful we are able to cruise this year! life is good :)

Bon Voyage! Your excitement is contagious.:)

Bags are packed- we fly to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow and board the wonderful Eurodam on Sunday! Beyond excited and so grateful we are able to cruise this year! life is good :)

I hope you have gently winds fair skies and a wonderful cruise. I remember my first one as though it was yesterday. It is almost 19 years.

Have a wonderful time. Your excitement really comes through!

Deb

This is our 5th cruise on Holland America but I am as excited as if it were our first as it has been 4 years since we have been in a position to go! Life happens and there are no guarantees! We won't be cruising in the Pinnacle, but we are fine with our interior cabin as long as we are on the ship! I have learned to be thankful and grateful for each and every day and to expect the best in what it brings to me.! Have an attitude of gratitude! It is hard to wait for your cruise I know, but I am excited for all of you who are in the countdown. Blessed Be all! Watch for us on the sail away tomorrow!:D

We just woke up at hotel and can see your ship!

We will be sailing tomorrow on the Nieuw!

Happy Sailing!

This is our 5th cruise on Holland America but I am as excited as if it were our first as it has been 4 years since we have been in a position to go! Life happens and there are no guarantees! We won't be cruising in the Pinnacle, but we are fine with our interior cabin as long as we are on the ship! I have learned to be thankful and grateful for each and every day and to expect the best in what it brings to me.! Have an attitude of gratitude! It is hard to wait for your cruise I know, but I am excited for all of you who are in the countdown. Blessed Be all! Watch for us on the sail away tomorrow!:D

I am thinking of you today on your embarkation, here's to a wonderful week on an awesome cruise. I share your excitement, we leave in 54 days for Bermuda and we are psyched! First time on HAL and we can hardly wait. So enjoy the leisure time, good food and drink, and the fun of exploring foreign ports - Bon Voyage!

Lorie