Bvlgari toiletries

jules57

All of these brands have many different scents and even quality levels.

Yes, On Oceania they have Blvgari in every room. The picture that was shown that Celebrity uses in the suites is what is in the inside & oceanviews on Oceania. They also have some in green bottles & clear ones with red caps. The higher up you go in room class the better the quality gets.

Just a little added tidbit not entirely off topic, but close.

All of these brands have many different scents and even quality levels.

I have also been reading a thread about the water quality and dangers of drinking it

I dont know much about scents nor water so I am concluding :-

I shouldn't useBvlgari shower gel coz it is too perfumed

have to be careful of the water . If I have a shower there could be a chance of said water entering my (considerably sized) mouth with potentially dire results [emoji33]

cannot use bottled water in shower as my beverage package only allows one at a time.

Best not to bother with showers and hope nobody notices the smell ??????

Edited by gcgold

Each time I read one of these threads I fantasize about the room attendants offering each guest a bundle of products depending on their desires. Say the off label, the classic, the premium, ultra chic name and completely 'natural', and for extra dry or frizzy or treated hair.

Similar to the way the butlers bring around sandwich offerings at four.

Each time I read one of these threads I fantasize about the room attendants offering each guest a bundle of products depending on their desires. Say the off label, the classic, the premium, ultra chic name and completely 'natural', and for extra dry or frizzy or treated hair.

Similar to the way the butlers bring around sandwich offerings at four.

It is kind of silly, isn't it. If I don't like them I bring my own.

We were on Oceania and they had green tea Bulgari which was ok (great moisturiser) but everyone had the same smell, so was overpowering in the theatre etc!

Now I am confused [emoji32][emoji33][emoji485][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

On O u get Bvlgari Tea.

Does that mean your breath smells like a CelX suite guest's armpits ?

Is the Tea included un the bev package - do i need to upgrade?????

It woz easier in Steerage [emoji13][emoji636][emoji466]️

Maybe I'm a "Girlie-Man", but....

I kind of like that Bulgari stuff. The shampoo does a great job with just a little amount. In fact my wife bought me some Bulgari Men's Cologne a couple years ago because I was harking about how good it was. Apparently that stuff is not cheap.

Okay, time to watch some football or work on my car to revisit my manhood. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm a "Girlie-Man", but.... I kind of like that Bulgari stuff. The shampoo does a great job with just a little amount. In fact my wife bought me some Bulgari Men's Cologne a couple years ago because I was harking about how good it was. Apparently that stuff is not cheap. Okay, time to watch some football or work on my car to revisit my manhood. :rolleyes:

Great to hear from another "real man" who likes Bulgari. BUT, in early May, we have got a long wait until it is football season. Sorry!! Will need to work on your car or lawn. Us good guys can also enjoy Mother's Day today.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 107,454 views for this posting.

Great to hear from another "real man" who likes Bulgari. BUT, in early May, we have got a long wait until it is football season. Sorry!! Will need to work on your car or lawn. Us good guys can also enjoy Mother's Day today.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 107,454 views for this posting.

Look, if my wife likes the stuff, I'm fine with it. In fact she does not like scents that are too "feminine" , so Bulgari must by definition be "masculine". Okay, time to fire up the chain saw. :D

:rolleyes:

Tend to agree with the sentiment here:cool:

Wait until CC members booked on Brit Isles Tours realise that the SNP have imposed a £10 per passenger per visit when Ships dock in Scotland.:eek::eek:

Its £10 to dock and £1,000 to leave.....

Edited by waverleycruiser

:rolleyes:

Its £10 to dock and £1,000 to leave.....

but it can be added to your seapass account and paid In $ - of course for your convenience an 18% gratuity will be added.

Now I am confused [emoji32][emoji33][emoji485][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

On O u get Bvlgari Tea.

Does that mean your breath smells like a CelX suite guest's armpits ?

Is the Tea included un the bev package - do i need to upgrade?????

It woz easier in Steerage [emoji13][emoji636][emoji466]️

Thanks for alerting me to this thread by your post elsewhere.

It is giving the" fresh squeezed" OJ thread a run for its money.

Management in Miami have stated that Bvlagari products will be withdrawn from 2016. Although disappointing for many they have taken the unusual decision to introduce his and hers products after many customers complained about the overly powerful odour of some of the range.

Whilst there is not yet any official confirmation about what product lines will be found in suites, I can confirm that Brut, Old Spice, Hai Karate and Avon product lines will be used in steerage classes. :)

Management in Miami have stated that Bvlagari products will be withdrawn from 2016. Although disappointing for many they have taken the unusual decision to introduce his and hers products after many customers complained about the overly powerful odour of some of the range.

Whilst there is not yet any official confirmation about what product lines will be found in suites, I can confirm that Brut, Old Spice, Hai Karate and Avon product lines will be used in steerage classes. :)

What, no Axe?!?!?!? Once again, catering to the oldsters at the expense of the younger crowd.

I am sorry to tell you that this information is incorrect .

during spring of 2016 the Bvlgari products will indeed be withdrawn from Suite Class . however the initial plan to put the products you describe in steerage has been scrapped.

Recognising the revised costs of providing lunch in Luminae daily a genius suggestion has been approved.

in non-suite staterooms towels will be of one of 2 colours. Each day the towels from one cabin will be swapped with the ones next door , which will be a different colour.

The initial trial will involve the towels being washed twice on. 7 day cruise and thrice on a 14 day

the genius is that if Cruise Critic moaners work out what is going on we will cite helping he environment:

Can't wait till Brits need a passport to visit Scotland:p

haha - that is so wrong on so many fronts. but nonetheless beautiful.

the scots will be leaving britain so they wont be brits

passports will be needed only for the one way traffic south.

no english people will so a British Isles cruise coz the weather is dreadful. why do think we will go to Florida and endure that crazy driving on the wrong side thing [emoji41][emoji574]️[emoji636][emoji485][emoji466]️

You seem to forget we had a referendum on this not long ago. I don't recall the vote saying that we wanted to exit the UK. What happened this week was a vote for members of the UK Parliament, nothing else and I am sure that the 56 MPs will do well against the other 596.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank

You seem to forget we had a referendum on this not long ago. I don't recall the vote saying that we wanted to exit the UK. What happened this week was a vote for members of the UK Parliament, nothing else and I am sure that the 56 MPs will do well against the other 596.

too serious for me

as dragons den says

i am out

oh please - lighten up [emoji13][emoji636]

if u r the last one up there - respect the environment snd please switch the light off [emoji33][emoji41][emoji574]️[emoji636]

Edited by gcgold