Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I can't believe I missed it, well actually I can. I am subscribed to this thread but I must have missed that too. ** What a dork, after further investigation I was subscribed to the thread but did not have notification turned on.** My bad, but atleast it was a learning experience. ....lol.

Can you provide information about the Allstate program?

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

First you have to have you vehicle inured with Allstate.

If you do then download the Drivewise app to your smart phone.

Next you will need to call you local agent and tell them you have the drivewise app installed and would like them to send you the code (you will need this to actually use the app).

Once they send you the email with the code follow the directions on your phone to activate your account.

You then just let the app monitor your driving.

You get points for completing there tasks. Most are 200 points for driving without a hard break or 200 for not going over the speed limit.

I think you get 5,000 points just for signing up.

Then you can use the points to get discounts on gift cards.

The rewards program is similar to AARP and Verizon rewards with $100 and $500 physical cards mailed to your address.

One nice benefit over AARP and Verizon rewards is with Allstate they also have $50 and $100 e-cards for Carnival which are sent to your email( each time i have done cards i receive them with in 15 minutes.

I wish I would've ordered extra cards now. This is a bit of a hassle. I got my email confirmation last week. Got another one today. I noticed the word "incident" in the title so I opened it. It says I have to call to confirm my order within 48 hours or they will cancel it. I call they make me confirm my name, email, and mailing address. Then she says they're shipping it ups with signature confirmation. I'm not going to be here when they deliver, can I waive the signature? No. There will be a tracking number and you can find out what day they are going to deliver. That's great but I work all week and I'm going to be out of town this weekend, Can I pick it up at the main ups location? No. I just told them send it and I'll deal with ups. I haven't had to sign for something from ups in 4 years but I was able to pick it up at the main ups location then...even that is a bit of a hassle...10 miles away in a part of town I never go to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I would've ordered extra cards now. This is a bit of a hassle. I got my email confirmation last week. Got another one today. I noticed the word "incident" in the title so I opened it. It says I have to call to confirm my order within 48 hours or they will cancel it. I call they make me confirm my name, email, and mailing address. Then she says they're shipping it ups with signature confirmation. I'm not going to be here when they deliver, can I waive the signature? No. There will be a tracking number and you can find out what day they are going to deliver. That's great but I work all week and I'm going to be out of town this weekend, Can I pick it up at the main ups location? No. I just told them send it and I'll deal with ups. I haven't had to sign for something from ups in 4 years but I was able to pick it up at the main ups location then...even that is a bit of a hassle...10 miles away in a part of town I never go to.

Sign up for UPS My Choice. You can have your packages rerouted and some you are able to waive signatures. It depends how the sender codes it.

Yes, you can waive the signature. Sign up at UPS mychoice and it lets you sign electronically and state where you want the package left (back porch, neighbor, etc.). I have done it several times with my carnival cards and it works like a charm. You can also sign up for notifications letting you know it has been delivered in case you want to have someone run by and get it or you can go home at lunch and pick it up. I love the choice!

Sign up for UPS My Choice. You can have your packages rerouted and some you are able to waive signatures. It depends how the sender codes it.

Yes, you can waive the signature. Sign up at UPS mychoice and it lets you sign electronically and state where you want the package left (back porch, neighbor, etc.). I have done it several times with my carnival cards and it works like a charm. You can also sign up for notifications letting you know it has been delivered in case you want to have someone run by and get it or you can go home at lunch and pick it up. I love the choice!

That would work for me. I'll check into it. Thanks!

If you don't sign up for UPS my choice or they attempt to deliver it to your address before you do. I would assume they would deliver it to the closest UPS store to your address. I have not been home to sign it on numerous occasions before and they just deliver it to the closest UPS store near me.

If you don't sign up for UPS my choice or they attempt to deliver it to your address before you do. I would assume they would deliver it to the closest UPS store to your address. I have not been home to sign it on numerous occasions before and they just deliver it to the closest UPS store near me.

You can specify either a UPS store or a UPS terminal to have packages held.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

It has always said that the credit card address must match the mailing address. has that rule changed?

I believe the rule has changed. These threads as so big and there's many of them, but more than one person reported that they couldn't get the transaction to go through because the billing and mailing address didn't match.

The best way around this if you can't get them held at the UPS store is to buy $100 cards. More in shipping but takes UPS out of the equation.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I believe the rule has changed. These threads as so big and there's many of them, but more than one person reported that they couldn't get the transaction to go through because the billing and mailing address didn't match.

The best way around this if you can't get them held at the UPS store is to buy $100 cards. More in shipping but takes UPS out of the equation.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Shipping would cost the same per $100