Favourite aspect/area of the Haven

MrJoeBlack

Well, I haven't had a chance to experience the actual Haven yet, to truly answer this question, but the part I am most looking forward to on our upcoming trip, is the Haven Courtyard. It's not as big on the Jewel as the Away ships, but I love the relaxed elegance of the photos and videos I've seen.

I'm really looking forward to lounging in that relaxing space with a good book, a drink, and some snacks.

Well, I haven't had a chance to experience the actual Haven yet, to truly answer this question, but the part I am most looking forward to on our upcoming trip, is the Haven Courtyard. It's not as big on the Jewel as the Away ships, but I love the relaxed elegance of the photos and videos I've seen.

I'm really looking forward to lounging in that relaxing space with a good book, a drink, and some snacks.

+1!!! 3kids, my wife and I are on the same cruise as you a month before (12/6). First time on NCL and so looking forward to it after splurging a bit for this one!

+1!!! 3kids, my wife and I are on the same cruise as you a month before (12/6). First time on NCL and so looking forward to it after splurging a bit for this one!

I'll be watching for a review! I'm chomping at the bit for this one. Already thinking about the the next one, actually.

I see your last cruise was a while ago, and also on the Monarch! Our last cruise was as well. We are both overdue!!

Our next cruise on Escape will be our first time in Haven. DH and kids don't even know we are staying in Haven, I am not sure if I will tell them. They think we are in a Mini on deck 8 like we had on Getaway. I am looking forward to having the extra space and extra bathroom. Taking a soak in my bath tub overlooking the ocean.

As for the public spaces. I will enjoy having a place in the shade I can just relax, read and chill all while my kids and DH enjoy the water slides. Knowing it can be shaded and I don't have to fight the crowds for a chair or a drink.

Also getting to have breakfast and lunch in the Haven restaurant.

Not been yet-16 days! But looking forward to spending my sea days on those round shaded loungers up on deck 17 looking out over the ocean with a book and a drink in hand! If I tip above the 18% gratuity will that keep the servers coming back around to check on me? I sure hope so....

Edited by justhappy

Share your favourite memory or spot in the haven, mine is the private venue for meals what's yours?

We have our first "away" Haven booked next month - but have enjoyed the haven on many Jewel class ships over the past 3 years. So I look forward to trying out the Haven restaurant real soon!

As to our previous travels in the Haven.....my favorite thing has been the availability to find a lounge in the sun no matter what time of day! It is just SO nice to come back from a day long shore excursion and know that you are going to be able to continue your day onshore by being out by the pool (small I know!) and realax.

Also important is the personalized service and attention....although we have never ordered room service or made any additional requests.....the daily snacks delivered and the fact that you are made to feel truly "special" make all the difference in the world to us.

Lastly - it DOES feel a bit more safe and secure up there....not sure if that is just "my" take on the Haven experience or not.....as not everyone has access to that deck.....