New app on the eurodam

cruz chic

Just commenting about the new app to check your account and itinerary that is presently on the eurodam. It's pretty dang nice to be able to check your account many times. Also listed on here is shorex and dining reservations. It is free to use. You get to it by typing in login.com. Internet has been exceptionally bad on the eurodam so not sure I'll get back to this thread much. Just wanted to share an experience.

I hope they fix the WiFi..

Me too. Generally I find the wifi to be reasonable on cruises in terms of speed. Yesterday it seemed to be a little better. I was having trouble getting on ANY websites the first few days. The app didn't work for the first two days. I'm at Starbucks in San Juan today. This is the first reasonable Internet I've had since I left Canada. The hotel was just about as bad.

Just commenting about the new app to check your account and itinerary that is presently on the eurodam. It's pretty dang nice to be able to check your account many times. Also listed on here is shorex and dining reservations. It is free to use. You get to it by typing in login.com. Internet has been exceptionally bad on the eurodam so not sure I'll get back to this thread much. Just wanted to share an experience.

Hi Cruz Chic!!!

Sounds great with the new app! Hope you are having a most relaxing,laid back,

Wonderful time with great weather!

I thought I saw you at sail away,at least I thought it was you up at the Cabanas!

A toast to you.

Denise:)

Hope you are having a great cruise.

Do you know if the app is available just on the Eurodam or do all the ships have it?

The cruise has been a challenge. I've been having some major toilet issues, the toilet, not me. There have been several other issues much smaller. I'm hoping I've turned the corner on them now as this was a badly needed stress release. As far as I know this is only on the eurodam but I will ask around.

Hi Cruz Chic!!!

Sounds great with the new app! Hope you are having a most relaxing,laid back,

Wonderful time with great weather!

I thought I saw you at sail away,at least I thought it was you up at the Cabanas!

A toast to you.

It probably was me. That was the last time we saw the sun until today. The weather has been really bad. I was SO thrilled to see the sun this morning:).

The cruise has been a challenge. I've been having some major toilet issues, the toilet, not me. There have been several other issues much smaller. I'm hoping I've turned the corner on them now as this was a badly needed stress release. As far as I know this is only on the eurodam but I will ask around.

Thanks. ... Sorry to hear you are having a problem.

Hope it all gets better for you

It probably was me. That was the last time we saw the sun until today. The weather has been really bad. I was SO thrilled to see the sun this morning:).

I would be thrilled too!!! Sorry to hear about the toilet issues! That would be a big thing to me! Glad it is taken care of.

Hey wether it is sunny or gray each day is a great day on a cruise. I'd go get some yummy drinks and kick back 👍🏻🍷🍸

They had similar apps on the Divina (2014) and Regal Princess (2015)

I never could get the app on the Divina to work.

The app on the Regal worked pretty well - for the first few days of the cruise and they weren't able to get it up and running again.

Mayne HAL will have better results.

Sorry about your issues especially the toilet ones! We just debarked her on Sunday and had no problems at all. The App though we had a problem with checking our Account and think when they get the kinks worked out it will be great! Hope to see it on other Ships, too! We also found the Internet very spotty. Captain Timmers told us that Ship is getting a total upgrade to system in Drydock in December plus the Interactive TV's. Ship Flicks will be no more! The addition to the Dueling Pianos Bar will be a great change, too!

Enjoy the rest of your Cruise!

I hope that you have turned the corner on the issues and the cruise experience has improved.

I'm sure you've heard by now that we do have a new government; Justin won a majority. I'll just leave it at that.

Possibly a silly question, but do you have to take the onboard internet package to be able to use the app?

Not a silly question but I don't think you need to take the internet package. In her first post, she says the app is free to use. If I understand it correctly, to get to the internet, you'd need to go one or two steps farther and that's when you would incur charges. You probably have to login to get to your stateroom account to check your account balances and make any shorex or dining reservations.

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Not a silly question but I don't think you need to take the internet package. In her first post, she says the app is free to use. If I understand it correctly, to get to the internet, you'd need to go one or two steps farther and that's when you would incur charges. You probably have to login to get to your stateroom account to check your account balances and make any shorex or dining reservations.

Thanks, that it what I hoped, but you never know!

Kinda ties in with the 'big news' thread. They will announce that they have an app to remove the service charge and you won't have to go to the front desk anymore :D:D

You have to set up an account then you need to put the pin in to check your account.

When you first go to the login there are various buttons for lack of a better word. One is called go to paid Internet. The rest are free.

I heard about our new govt. I'm just glad it's not ndp.

Thanks, that it what I hoped, but you never know!

Kinda ties in with the 'big news' thread. They will announce that they have an app to remove the service charge and you won't have to go to the front desk anymore :D:D

Too funny :D but sad at the same time.

You have to set up an account then you need to put the pin in to check your account.

When you first go to the login there are various buttons for lack of a better word. One is called go to paid Internet. The rest are free.

I heard about our new govt. I'm just glad it's not ndp.

Thanks for the clarification. Hope the rest of the cruise goes well!