Soda and More info

kgteach

Is there a link to Sonda and more?

Thanks!!

:)

Its under ships/experience/Gifts/Services/Beverage packages.......

Unlimited Soda & More Package

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge.

Item #2312 $8.05 per person/per day*

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We will be on Emerald soon and would like info on Soda and More package. Is there a souvenir cup provided/for sale? If not, can we bring our own cup/mug to be used? Any more Info is appreciated.

Cup was always provided, but much rather just get a cup at the bar, it usually holds more anyway.

Soda. Lol

I didn't see a menu there but will look again

Wanting to see specific beverages

Coke product from the gun

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite (not sure what else)

Virgin Cocktails

Shakes (on the ships that have them)

Coke product from the gun

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite (not sure what else)

Virgin Cocktails

Shakes (on the ships that have them)

There is a mocktail menu, but you can have any cocktail made without alcohol..you are not limited to those on the menu.

Also, canned root beer--odd, but on the list

coke products that are available from the "gun" system

Unfortunately Princess discontinued the soda package and only has the soda and more at a higher cost. Princess is not thinking this through because many people don't want mocktails and shakes because of the calories and sugars. I'm booked on 3 Princess cruises so far this year. I now will have to bring my own diet coke with me.

Unfortunately Princess discontinued the soda package and only has the soda and more at a higher cost. Princess is not thinking this through because many people don't want mocktails and shakes because of the calories and sugars. I'm booked on 3 Princess cruises so far this year. I now will have to bring my own diet coke with me.

That's great if/when you can. If you are flying, this is difficult (depending on transportation to terminal). And for longer cruise, it can be a huge issue.

You don't need to carry the cup around with you to get the drinks.

THANK YOU for that information! I want to photographically document all food and drink on the cruise for friends, and it would be a LOT easier to show the colours of the Mocktails and Cocktails in a regular clear glass. Once I've had my 1st sample of a drink, any others can be in the cup as I won't need another photo, just a written note that I enjoyed another such-and-such sitting wherever.

In 300 days time, I should be aboard the Golden Princess, sailing to Melbourne and heading for dinner! I have Anytime Dining, not sure about the Speciality Restaurants but will budget for them. Have already made a Lotus Spa Booking for myself, and noted the amount on my budget.

That's great if/when you can. If you are flying' date=' this is difficult (depending on transportation to terminal). And for longer cruise, it can be a huge issue.[/quote']

You are absolutely right but I have a solution that works for me. I buy crystal light lemonade & peach tea sticks to use with water on board.

We were on the Emerald for the NYE cruise. We purchased a soda package and a soda and more package on board. Both of the packages came with the same coke cup which was odd since the soda and more is supposed to have the bigger clear type cup with the funky straw. They said that they did not have anymore of the new cups. Not a biggie for us since we never use them anyway.

If soda water from the bar is free - that's a new one to me and I'd sure like to confirm it before buying the soda and more for DH who drinks it all day and night vs. regular water. We've been under the assumption that you need the package to get it and have purchased it the last few cruises 🤔

Carrying it on is not the problem. The issue is getting it to the cruise terminal depending on your transportation method!

Since my wife only drinks cherry coke; we put it in one of our suitcases. Then we used suitcase for shopping and dirty laundry

It usually comes with a cup that they provide at signup.

Back in the olden days (8 years ago?) I was able to get a small discount on the soda sticker by not taking the souvenir cup. Now you can refuse the cup, but there's no discount.

Regardless, the cup is clunky and not useful on the ship. Just use the glasses they give you.