popcorn charge?

tbmrt

Huh, seemed black or white to me (they either charge for it like Royal, or they don't) yet you make it seem grey. Interesting.

Nothing grey about the post, are you wearing sun glasses? The pop corn is free and there is no charge for it yet, those are two factual statements ...

Nothing grey about the post, are you wearing sun glasses? The pop corn is free and there is no charge for it yet, those are two factual statements ...

Do you have some insight on them charging for it in the future? If so, would love to know that if not, yet seems misleading, but that is just me in my sunglasses mode. We can move on.

I was on the Liberty last month and they had the movie theater style machine but no butter and no salt so it was like eating a paper bag. When we leave in a few weeks I will take some buttered favored salt just in case.

Happy sailing!!

We were going to do the same thing, but I forgot it...... Still enjoyed the popcorn tho..

I've never understood the people who don't like the popcorn on Carnival. I mean... it's fresh popcorn and it tastes great. There's no way to really screw it up.

This is the way I like my popcorn too. Just nice and fresh, lightly salted without fake butter or seasonings added. I like the popcorn a lot, just wish the bags were a little larger.

This is the way I like my popcorn too. Just nice and fresh, lightly salted without fake butter or seasonings added. I like the popcorn a lot, just wish the bags were a little larger.

Agreed. I hate all the crap they put on microwave popcorn. I think it's disgusting and never eat that - or the fake butter they use in movie theaters.

Also, unless I'm completely misremembering (and that is totally possible) on my last cruise, the popcorn came in boxes and they were fairly large. That was on the Dream. I suppose what they come in could vary from ship to ship.

Wow! Just booked a Carnival cruise (usually do Royal) - might have to cancel after reading these horrible popcorn comments.

OP asked a simple question - amazing how something like that can start a whole diatribe....:rolleyes:

Get the jabs in while you can:p

Just stating facts, and really not meant as a jab. Carnival at one point of time did charge for popcorn (it was only a buck). To my knowledge they are are the only (cruise lines) two that have popcorn (which I enjoy).

By the way: I know for a fact Disney charges for popcorn at the theaters onboard.

I did not know that, my guess is carnival will charge for popcorn in the iMax on the Vista (hopefully with butter).

No charge, but it's not that good unless you like plain popcorn without butter. On our last cruise we were never able to get any because the line was long and people in front of us would ask for 5-10 bags, which would use up the entire supply and then they had to pop more. Not worth the hassle in my opinion. I usually just grab some fries or something if I want a salty snack.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you have some insight on them charging for it in the future? If so, would love to know that if not, yet seems misleading, but that is just me in my sunglasses mode. We can move on.

No insight, never knew that Carnival used to charge for popcorn, hope that Carnival goes back to the no charge Cappuccino in the MDR...