Smoked salmon at breakfast?

T8NCruise

and you can write it in on your room service card for breakfast plus cream cheese and a toasted bagel. The buffet has onion bagels as well as plain.For room service you get 2 slices, some red onion, capers and a wedge of tomato.

Is smoked salmon still served at breakfast in the buffett? Hope so, we really enjoy it, tells us we are on vacation when we eat smoked salmon at breakfast. :)

As others have said, it is indeed available. I think I am somewhat odd in that, while I love grilled salmon and could eat it every day, I really dislike the smoked salmon - unless it is candied.:o

As others have said, it is indeed available. I think I am somewhat odd in that, while I love grilled salmon and could eat it every day, I really dislike the smoked salmon - unless it is candied.:o

Have your grilled salmon for breakfast!! I do and love it!!

Good protein, omega 3 and 6, also low fat! HAL does a good job of it!

Edited by SilvertoGold

Have your grilled salmon for breakfast!! I do and love it!!

Good protein, omega 3 and 6, also low fat! HAL does a good job of it!

Thank you for that idea! I actually hadn't thought of that. And yes, HAL does a really good job with salmon, and it is always cooked just right for me. Not under nor over-done.

Is smoked salmon still served at breakfast in the buffett? Hope so, we really enjoy it, tells us we are on vacation when we eat smoked salmon at breakfast. :)

I agree it screams vacation/relaxation time, I was just assuming it will be available otherwise there would be tears

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

Thank you for that idea! I actually hadn't thought of that. And yes, HAL does a really good job with salmon, and it is always cooked just right for me. Not under nor over-done.

Grilled salmon is one of my favorite HAL meals. I agree they cook it just right (to my taste). :)

I agree it screams vacation/relaxation time, I was just assuming it will be available otherwise there would be tears

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

:) Thank you :) No tears but very disappointed here if it was missing.

When I order the Japanese Breakfast, I substitute scrambled eggs for the tamagoyachi. I am not fond of semi-sweet eggs which is how HAL tends to make that Japanese version.

The grilled salmon portion is usually quite small, so it is a light breakfast. I hope you'll try it!

How do you make your font like that please?

I'm using the standard CC font but I have it on Bold.

Here is the font without the bold and above it with before text and [ /b] after the text. (omit the space after the bracket before the /b].

I've never seen smoked salmon for breakfast on our cruises on ms Prinsendam (European initeries).:confused:

Write it in on room service slip or ask for it if you call for Room Service.

Request it in MDR or Lido. If would be very strange if Prinsendam is the only ship that does not have smoked salmon at breakfast.

you can get eggs benedict with smoked salmon. they have a name for it but I can not remember it. the best of both worlds. it is also in the mdr.

I believe it was called Eggs Neptune.

I avoid the buffet on a ship, but that photo of all that lovely smoked salmon might just persuade me to change my mind.:)

I believe it was called Eggs Neptune.

I avoid the buffet on a ship, but that photo of all that lovely smoked salmon might just persuade me to change my mind.:)

I don't think it's called Neptune. I've had it several times but I can't remember the name for it. I really enjoy smoked salmon and a bagel for breakfast.