Past guest party

wild hogs

Really not much to it. Watered down drinks and an old film. Was more funwhen the Golds went too. They are party people!!!

I saw a new version of the "film", probably a CD or digital rendition now, while on the Glory in Jan & Feb.

On the Breeze two weeks ago, it was in a lounge on the last sea day at 5:00pm. It was a new film though and the drinks were larger. Much easier to get a seat and something to drink, not worried about the food since dinner was in an hour.

We had a large crowd, bigger and better drinks and much better apps.

Did get larger drinks and easy to get choice but not a lot of variety in apps though.

Next time think would go to lido for something to eat first.

Edited by Micah's Grandad

Did get larger drinks and easy to get choice but not a lot of variety in apps though.

The Lido is where the REAL Guest Party is... and it doesn't matter what your "status" is to attend and everyone is welcome. :D

I agree. We don't eat the app's at the party. We just drink their liquor and let them entertain us for 90 minutes. :D

I agree. We don't eat the app's at the party. We just drink their liquor and let them entertain us for 90 minutes. :D

I will platinum for the first time on my next cruise. So the party is for 90 minutes? It appears from the responses on this thread and from what I saw on my recent Magic cruise that the Past Guest Party is at 5pm on the last day. So if you have early dining I guess you will have to leave early. Or is only 60 minutes long?

I will platinum for the first time on my next cruise. So the party is for 90 minutes? It appears from the responses on this thread and from what I saw on my recent Magic cruise that the Past Guest Party is at 5pm on the last day. So if you have early dining I guess you will have to leave early. Or is only 60 minutes long?

It's normally only 45 minutes long.

The past guest party we attended on the Freedom in Nov 2015 had 108 guests - 104 Platinum Guests and 4 Diamond guests. It was held down in the Habana bar. It was very nice and easy to get drinks and appetizers. They played a few games for prizes and there was lots of mingling among guests and staff members.

The Diamond Event was a get together held in the Red Frog Pub. Since there were only 4 Diamonds (and spouses were invited) everyone had a chance to really interact with the Captain and officers. The CD did not attend.