American cruise passengers missing from Falmouth on Tuesday, April 26 (Oasis?)

What? Just because we don't all have "some deep need...to get to the highest point of Jamaica to be closer to the heavens"? :D ;) :p

" I am just a soul in a body..."

Not surprised she lives in California. Are there still communes? What does this woman have in common with granola?They are both nuts and flakes.

But, hey, if it sells.......

She must be getting money from product placements. Note how she specifically mentioned the brand of coffee she drinks???? I'm guessing the cigar must be an illegal Cuban thing (are they still illegal anymore) or she hasn't worked out a payment deal with them yet since no brand was given for that.

She must be getting money from product placements. Note how she specifically mentioned the brand of coffee she drinks???? I'm guessing the cigar must be an illegal Cuban thing (are they still illegal anymore) or she hasn't worked out a payment deal with them yet since no brand was given for that.

Somehow, I don't think she's smart enough for that.:cool:

The social media links on her blog page all link to a commercial site- web page building.

She's vegan, but caffeine and cigars are okay? (Don't correct me - I am enjoying the illogical part of this one. Kinda like there's no fresh fruit on the cruise ship.)

She's "vegan" like most "vegans" she probably does it just to prove to people she's cool....

Seems to be a similar idea with her story. Seeking attention much????:confused::confused::D:D:p:p

Thank you for her Twitter page.......more entertainment

https://twitter.com/fiercoptimistic

Yes, she IS pushing brands.... Fiercely Optimistic ‏@FiercOptimistic Jan 2

I don't always smoke cigars. But when I do, I prefer Habanos.

But this one takes the cake.....Fiercely Optimistic ‏@FiercOptimistic Apr 6

I literally stuck my hand into a #toilet filled with my own urine to #save the #life of a #mosquito. Yup. I'm THAT girl

oh my, calling Dr. Phil:D

Seeing as she is a "Life Coach" I would highly recommend not using her if you need one. This is not helping PR for her services or her product branding. They appear to be a bit more off the rails, like Heidi and Spencer, on the old MTV show The Hills. Where are they now, and who really cares? ;)

DW said "Life coaches can tell others what to do, but normally have no idea of how to run their own". As usual my DW is correct.:)

Weirdest part of this is the fact that several days after being on a cruise this woman "suddenly" realizes she left her passport on the kitchen counter at home. Really??? These two people are definitely a couple that deserve each other [emoji57] And to top it off, her story just rambles on into a confusing manifesto [emoji849]

Agreed.

That blog is hilarious. She falsified a passport because she's wanted by authorities?!? And it doesn't even occur to her that that's a more serious crime than extending a stay without a visa? And of course everyone in Jamaica not only knows she's #1 on Jamaica's Most Wanted list, but they all break the law to help her.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Bound4Bermuda

Another shinning example of a precious little snowflake.

###

No...a unicorn.

Read her twitter feed. She clearly states that when life is complicated she turns into a unicorn.

;)

With all of her photos a la model style and product placement plus the crazy writing, she is hoping for a move to Hollywood next!

Also, she stayed at Strawberry Hill in Jamaica (or so she said) for one night (they have 3-5 night min) at $300 to $500 a night. Did she check what this place pays their Jamaican staff to make sure they weren't unhappy as the cruise personnel LOL

All made for a funny laugh out loud read!

Uh.... The cruise line canceled her airline ticket?!? One more jab at them I guess. And funny how the first part made you think she's huddled hiding in the jungle, when they're at a resort! It's all pure fiction and not well written fiction at that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

She opens with...

"Now you know what I look like after I have been up for 36 hours traveling through the night across the country (see image above). So let me explain to you my current situation."

It doesn't take 36 hrs to fly from California to Florida.

My guess is that they missed the plane (in addition to missing the boat) which would indeed cause their return flight to cancel.

:confused: