American cruise passengers missing from Falmouth on Tuesday, April 26 (Oasis?)

Quite a list of future cruises but I'm pretty sure you're missing one for 2017 :)

All past cruises except the 2 Oasis coming up. I can't be bothered putting in the exact dates of our past cruises and looking through all of that old paper work if I even still have it.

Had our first grandchild, a girl, last year so she's our main interest these days.

It's funny we cruised more when I was working than now that I'm retired!

We're hoping to put something together with our daughter's family in 2017.:)

It will be an interesting scene when she finally shows up at the airport to try and fly home.

I think she said that the American Embassy gave her a temp passport.

Did I misread her blog? I thought I read that the Jamaican guy let her boyfriend drive his car, then they discovered they were going the wrong direction, but the Jamaican guy was IN the car!

That had to be some pretty good smoke if he didn't even know where they were going and he lives there.

This and the fruit statement do not add up. Every young adult knows how to use a phone...........why didn't she call someone ie guest services, room service, her room steward for fruit? And she was in a suite? There is also a vegan dish on the menu, can't they read? Did they ever find the dining room or Windjammer?

And she has her own little business as a WHAT?:eek:

I'm eagerly looking forward to Chapter Two unless she comes down to earth and finds herself too embarrassed to write it.

I'm so glad I'm from the Boomer generation.

I hadn't even mentioned my peanut sensitivity (it's not a full-blown reaction so far...yes, I carry Benadryl, and yes, when we can convince the insurance company that it COULD become more serious so they'll cover an epi pen I'll have that, but I refuse to pay almost $500 for something that SHOULD be covered for an adult-onset sensitivity/allergy!!.)

Totally off topic, but I just got 4 free epi pens for my daughter using a manufacturer's coupon. Super easy to get the coupon. Just ask the dr or google it. Even the pharmacist can locate one for you.

I think if a reporter got a hold of this story, the embassy would tell a totally different story about telling them "good luck"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh.... The cruise line canceled her airline ticket?!? One more jab at them I guess. And funny how the first part made you think she's huddled hiding in the jungle, when they're at a resort! It's all pure fiction and not well written fiction at that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Uh.... The cruise line canceled her airline ticket?!? One more jab at them I guess. And funny how the first part made you think she's huddled hiding in the jungle, when they're at a resort! It's all pure fiction and not well written fiction at that

Cancelled her tickets? THEY MISSED THEIR FLIGHT. They were busy being one-with-nature fugitives.

Cancelled her tickets? THEY MISSED THEIR FLIGHT. They were busy being one-with-nature fugitives.

That was her words, not mine. I think she's nuts

They had probably used Air2Sea so when they opted to disembark in Jamaica and didn't return, the return ticket was cancelled.

Plus yes, by this point they had likely missed the flight anyway.

My little devious mind is wondering how much of this is free advertising for what she thinks is her business? Don't we all want a life coach that is dumber then dumb!

For a woman trapped in the jungle, who had recently been starved she cleans up pretty well!

They certainly had a lot of cash available to them. Did they just happen to have extra passport photos with them when they left the ship for the excursion?

Seeing as they only had their day bag with them, how did they change clothes and get cleaned up for the Photo taken in the "Jungle"

Playing the BS card!

I'm so glad I'm from the Boomer generation.

Aw, come on, now. "We" burned our bras and our draft cards. We had sit-ins, be-ins, love-ins. Turn on, tune in, drop out, baby.;)

This thread has surely been the most delightful diversion of my day. No one called to be closer to the heavens at the top of the mountain is going to book a suite on on huge cruise ship! I mean, how bourgeois.

The devil is in the details. We know she had her birth certificate, yet claims the Embassy let her throw out a name of her choosing. Sure, they did.

Bless her heart.

Funniest blog I've ever read. This is a work of fiction and not a well-written one. She cooked this whole thing up as a way to bring attention to herself for whatever reason.

Hilarious......

So in "Chapter One" she said they packed a day bag and left the ship.

In "Chapter Two" there is a picture of her with a laptop. :confused: I understand the new clothes, but why would anyone take a laptop for a couple hour tour of Jamaica? It was not an I Pad.

Chapter two's tone was very different as if the weed wore off. She said the f word way less.

It doesn't make any sense to use the F word and post this stupid story on her business site, but that's what she did.

In her crazy mind I agree that she's trying to pump up her business and/or score a Lifetime movie deal.

Thank you to everyone for the information and the links. I stumbled into this thread accidentally and boy am I glad. This has been the most fun so far this whole weekend. Their whole story is a bunch of crock but it was fun reading. I'm certainly glad I don't need a life coach. She is an embarrassment to all of them. Kathy

The quote below is taken right from writings.

"We flew into Miami and took a taxi to Fort Lauderdale to catch our original flight that we booked weeks ago only to find out that our flight reservation was canceled. The cruise ship canceled our tickets without any explanation. It was like a stab in the back after all we had been through. Four phone calls to the corporate offices and over two hours later we finally get our reservation back."

They got someone on the phone at corporate offices on the weekend?:rolleyes: after all they were on one of the Big Girls. Ha! That just tells us it's fabricated.

I only read the last paragraph and almost threw up in my mouth a little. This reminds me more of the awful short movie that they showed on Allure, that was filmed on Allure and Jenny Mc Arthy in it. The over dramatic coup,e cancelled their engagement but somehow the ship and their friends got them back together. All hooie. In real life they are more apt to have security sitting outside their cabin for the remaining part of their cruise.

If it hasn't been done yet, how long until RC bans them for the negative press, or better yet asks them to take down the "semi-slanderous" writings.

Edit: DW just pointed out if they had choice air the should have called them, not corporate offices. If they flew with their own booking then it would not have been cancelled.

Edited by A&L_Ont