American cruise passengers missing from Falmouth on Tuesday, April 26 (Oasis?)

What a contrived fairy story.....

A load of utter rubbish.

She needs help but not from any Embassy.

Indeed. Your last statement hits the nail on the head.

Always interesting how the wackier the person's actions...the longer the explanations that follow...and the further from any accountability...

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

I attempted to contact her via her website to make an appointment so she could be my "Life Coach":eek: Strange, but no answer:rolleyes:

Actually given a choice between having her as my Life Coach and stepping in front of a speeding semi, I'd take the latter.

No request for compensation that I have seen, YET...

Maybe a case that not even Jim Walker would take (but I think he'd take anything).

I attempted to contact her via her website to make an appointment so she could be my "Life Coach":eek: Strange, but no answer:rolleyes:

Actually given a choice between having her as my Life Coach and stepping in front of a speeding semi, I'd take the latter.

Maybe a case that not even Jim Walker would take (but I think he'd take anything).

Lol!! It's because she's still running from the authorities! I'm not knowledgeable on staying in countries illegally, so I was confused about some things. She was avoiding the authorities by trying to get to the airport to get back to US because they'd deport her to US? Was it because of possible jail time? I honestly didn't understand

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Dumb and Dumber go on vacation... :rolleyes:

It amazes me how stupid people can be, but then this sounds like total BS. The Embassy would not just turn them loose like that if the Jamaican authorities were looking for them and total BS on the fruit thing. So many other things have major holes in them. I suspect they got stoned and missed the ship and then made this up. It just makes them look really stupid. Going with someone they don't even know in his car to get back and the guy asked if her boyfriend wanted to drive his car? She is probably still on something and not all there in the head imo. How stupid does she think we all are? I would be embarrassed to be her mom.

An extreme example of Gen X not taking responsibility. All I can say is OMG and ROTFLMAO. That's because that is the language they might understand.

As one poster said, you can't fix stupid. Unfortunately the Jamaicans won't want them either. They will definitely make it back to the States. Here's hoping they won't replicate their genetic material.

I may actually have to bookmark this so I can have a good laugh on a bad day at work.

An extreme example of Gen X not taking responsibility. All I can say is OMG and ROTFLMAO. That's because that is the language they might understand.

As one poster said, you can't fix stupid. Unfortunately the Jamaicans won't want them either. They will definitely make it back to the States. Here's hoping they won't replicate their genetic material.

I may actually have to bookmark this so I can have a good laugh on a bad day at work.

At their ages, they are Millennials. GenX - especially the younger half - might have their issues, but these two are not part of them.

... I honestly didn't understand...
I don't know how you could possibly understand, when Miss "Fiercely Optimistic" is incapable of understanding OR being understood.

Mama will always be associated as a person who raised this basket case, but if I was the Boyfriend, I'd run - not walk -away.

I don't know how you could possibly understand, when Miss "Fiercely Optimistic" is incapable of understanding OR being understood.

Mama will always be associated as a person who raised this basket case, but if I was the Boyfriend, I'd run - not walk -away.

Lol, he's probably the same way

At their ages, they are Millennials. GenX - especially the younger half - might have their issues, but these two are not part of them.

I stand corrected. And here I always thought my kids were Gen X only to find out they are Millenials.

Edited by MommaBear55

I'm patiently waiting for the next episode in this saga. I'm curious about what brainstorm she is going to think up on how to get out of this predicament. This is better than subscribing to Netflix!:D:D:D

Oh please keep us posted if you hear anything back from her!! :D

Another discrepancy. She thought she had her passport with her and was shocked that it wasn't in the cabin. She found it on her kitchen table. Yet she checked in with birth certificate and driver's license. She wouldn't have done that if she had a passport ready to take with her.

If it weren't for the fact that the media said they were missing from the ship, I'd say the entire story beginning to end was a hoax.

I couldn’t get back on that ship. It was a nightmare.

The first world problems of this girl wow. A ship with tons and tons of food& fruit is a nightmare for her.

Her passport expired and is at home, yet she expects anyone to believe she didn't already know that? She's something else.

Edited by adjjb12