American cruise passengers missing from Falmouth on Tuesday, April 26 (Oasis?)

Ha!

My guess is that she's web-savvy enough to know that if she put his name in text, it would show up in Google searches and the like. She doesn't mind her OWN name and blog showing up in searches but maybe she thought she was 'protecting' him somewhat by not putting his name in text. The words beneath the photograph are part of the image file and TMK wouldn't be indexed by Google (yet)

Welp, I hope she enjoyed her 5 minutes of minor internet fame.

I'm very tempted to point Gimlet to the blog (if they haven't already found it). They like to go in and annotate things written on the internet - blogs included. I'd LOVE to see their take on this princess's ramblings.

Ha!

My guess is that she's web-savvy enough to know that if she put his name in text, it would show up in Google searches and the like. She doesn't mind her OWN name and blog showing up in searches but maybe she thought she was 'protecting' him somewhat by not putting his name in text. The words beneath the photograph are part of the image file and TMK wouldn't be indexed by Google (yet)

Welp, I hope she enjoyed her 5 minutes of minor internet fame.

I was thinking more simply that Mr. 'X' may just be her X after being stuck in Jamaica with her.

Perhaps I missed it, but did they get their packed luggage they left in their cabin returned to them?

What a Crock o' Crap it all is.

Yeah, probably with a little note that read, "We are sorry that you couldn't find something to eat on our ship - or find yourselves for that matter. Perhaps you should consider Burning Man in your future vacation plans. Sincerely, The Crew."

Yeah, probably with a little note that read, "We are sorry that you couldn't find something to eat on our ship - or find yourselves for that matter. Perhaps you should consider Burning Man in your future vacation plans. Sincerely, The Crew."

Or with a little note that read,"We have removed the illegal substances from your bags. Thanks from the entire crew. :D"