Skyy Vodka

Dewar's Scotch Whisky

Dos Equis Beer

Coke

Sprite

Tonic Water

Perrier

Bottled Water

You can trade the whole thing in for 2 coffee cards or a bottle of wine. You can also swap out items for others such as dumping the Gin for more Scotch.

Some folks also swap the booze out for soda and water.

From Princess:

Elite Mini-Bar FAQ

Elite Mini-Bar Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?

Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine. You can choose one of the following:

Chardonnay Kendall-Jackson

Sauvignon Blanc Nobilo

Cabernet Sauvignon Kendall-Jackson

Pinot Noir Robert Mondavi.

Unwooded Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Wyndhams, Bin 444 Cabernet Sauvignon (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Brown Brothers, Shiraz (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?

Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?

Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards

All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

Edited by Thrak

Do elite's in suite's get 2 mini-bar set-ups? Am elite and will have a full suite on next cruise.

And to this point, if 2 Elites are in the same full suite, do they get a total of 4 mini bar setups?

Do elite's in suite's get 2 mini-bar set-ups? Am elite and will have a full suite on next cruise.

Yes, two setups.

And to this point, if 2 Elites are in the same full suite, do they get a total of 4 mini bar setups?

No, 2 Elites in a regular cabin only get one setup. That extends to full suites. You get a maximum of one regardless of the number of Elites above one and one for being in a full suite.

When you say coffee card, does that include the card for 15 coffees?

Yes, you can swap the entire minibar for two coffee cards, good for 15 espresso drinks (hot or cold), unlimited brewed coffee.

They have decaf and soymilk available too.

Thank you for the info, beg3yrs...much appreciated!

Now we'll keep most of 1 set-up and swap the other for bottled water, now that bottled water seems to no longer be a suite benefit.

If you do the bottled water in advance you can get a lot of water for the mini-bar value.

Bottled Water Package $6.90 for 12 (500 ml) bottles

Stay hydrated and refreshed throughout your cruise with 12 (500 ml) bottles of water conveniently delivered to your stateroom. Price includes service charge.

For pre-purchase ONLY through Gift Guide or Cruise Personalizer

I would consider buying the water in advance and trading out the minibar setup for a coffee card (or something else..:confused:). Just a thought. In our experience water is more costly when purchased on board instead of in advance. BTW, those 500 ml water bottles are priced at $2.00 per bottle on the minibar re-stock menu vs $0.58 per bottle with the pre-cruise order cost.

YMMV

Edited by ar1950

Thank you for the info, beg3yrs...much appreciated!

Now we'll keep most of 1 set-up and swap the other for bottled water, now that bottled water seems to no longer be a suite benefit.

Bottled water never was a suite benefit, just the minibar. I believe that was an originally advertised and then dropped benefit with the Club Class announcement.

It should be two of each of these:

Courvoisier VSOP

Beefeater Gin

Skyy Vodka

Dewar's Scotch Whisky

Dos Equis Beer

Coke

Sprite

Tonic Water

Perrier

Bottled Water

You can trade the whole thing in for 2 coffee cards or a bottle of wine. You can also swap out items for others such as dumping the Gin for more Scotch.

Some folks also swap the booze out for soda and water.

From Princess:

Elite Mini-Bar FAQ

Elite Mini-Bar Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?

Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine. You can choose one of the following:

Chardonnay Kendall-Jackson

Sauvignon Blanc Nobilo

Cabernet Sauvignon Kendall-Jackson

Pinot Noir Robert Mondavi.

Unwooded Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Wyndhams, Bin 444 Cabernet Sauvignon (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Brown Brothers, Shiraz (Dawn Princess, Sea Princess, Sun Princess - when based in Australia)

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?

Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?

Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards

All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

Wow- those are some really bottom-of-the-barrel wines!

Wow- those are some really bottom-of-the-barrel wines!

Ya, well, the minibar mini liqueur bottles are not exactly a top shelve value (nor are the other minibar components).

We still enjoy and appreciate them.

Just sayin'.

YMMV

Edited by ar1950

• 1 year later...
I wonder if it’s possible to swap the liquor portion for one coffee card.
Not supposed to be able to do so. It's all of the minibar for two coffee cards. You can swap any of the alcoholic beverages for nonalcoholic ones. You can also swap the nonalcoholic ones for any canned soft drinks that room service has. DH likes ginger ale, so we get six cans of it. Now that neither of us drinks beer, we swap it for Perrier.

As far as water in suites (from the older part of this thread), we received two additional bottles of water every day in our suite last month on the Royal.