1-2-FREE SALE (June 7 thru July 6)

I've found that it's possible to lose OBC, but I've never paid more for a deposit. I actually have a $50 deposit for a booking right now that I switched from a 5 night sailing done onboard. I've asked them if I should pay more, but they said there was no need.

Same here- switched from a 5 night OV to a 7 night balcony. Deposit stayed at $50 and OBC on future cruise went up from $50 to $100

Looks like the only people that benifited are the passengers with kids on non blackout dates.......

My 9 night on the Navigator price dropped by over $500 with the third occupant in the room being a child.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

3 passengers, though

Yes, I missed that part. However, I'm not sure if it makes the situation better or worse. The price per person is better but for me, as much as I love my family, I think I'd rather find a late night bar and then sleep out on the pool deck. I can only take so much togetherness.:p

Yes, I missed that part. However, I'm not sure if it makes the situation better or worse. The price per person is better but for me, as much as I love my family, I think I'd rather find a late night bar and then sleep out on the pool deck. I can only take so much togetherness.:p

I'm planning on putting my son and his family (4 people) in an inside on Majesty. :eek:

Well, our TA got us the new deal. We saved $80 which will buy a few drinks, an excursion or a Chops dinner. Love those price drops.

We had booked on board our Serenade cruise and about a month ago switched from an OV to a balcony. We kept our OBC, our balcony discount and our cabin number. :D

What they did was subtract the balcony discount from the 1st passenger rate before they calculated the daily rate for that passenger. It did make a $40 difference. No complaint here.

Do you usually get good deals? I never thought to book through them. I've saved big on rental cars through them. If you book through them can you later move the reservation to a TA?

They are a TA. They aren't going to give you the perks then hand over the booking to another TA.

You'd probably have to cancel and rebook with the other TA.

Bill

I think the Kids sail free is BOGUS. I have looked at 3 different sailings all within the date range and the booking with a child goes up $400-$600 depending on the sailing over just the 2 of us in balcony

My price on an Anthem sailing did go down. But I'm booked in a "free" gratuities rate. So when I add the gratuities back in I would only save $50 and then my TA OBC would end up going down $50...so it is a wash.

Just because a sale did not work for your situation does not mean it was bogus. Like all sales in the past, some benefit and some don't. This sale dropped my price by 800 and my friends room by 950. That being said we have 3 kids each too so kids sale free is great

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I think the Kids sail free is BOGUS. I have looked at 3 different sailings all within the date range and the booking with a child goes up $400-$600 depending on the sailing over just the 2 of us in balcony

Could be you went from a dbl to a quad cabin.

All four cabins in my group got a drop yesterday ranging from $90 to $170. I didn't see it yesterday (may or may not have been there) but they added a XGTY (balcony guarantee) to our trip on Anthem in November. Since we were already booked in a DO anyway, I jumped on it:p. Between yesterday and today I saved $250 on my ressie, kept my OBC from the NCC and my C&A discount :D I'm happy!

Now, I just have to be patient until they assign a cabin:eek: (this is gonna be hard:rolleyes:).

We booked a Feb 2107 Liberty sailing in Feb 2016 during whatever BIGHO sale was going on at the time. Two adults and two kids was $3180 with a $200 OBC. Just called and applied the new sale and ended up at $2483. We lost the OBC but still saved close to $500.

Two other parties sailing with us (two adults in each) didn't see any love from the sale.

Bill

Edited by Centex

I found this sale phenomenal. My family of 5 (wife, myself, and at time of sailing a 3.5 year old and 10 month old twins) booked on this sale yesterday. The kids were free (well we still taxes and port fees) and my wife and I got 2 nights free as part of the sale. We had been pricing cruises out on the previous sales and this cruise on the Allure is well over $1,000 less then the prices on the prior sales we looked. It is costing us less for my entire family to go on the Allure under this sale then the first time we cruised on the Allure and that was just my wife and I.

I found this sale phenomenal. My family of 5 (wife, myself, and at time of sailing a 3.5 year old and 10 month old twins) booked on this sale yesterday. The kids were free (well we still taxes and port fees) and my wife and I got 2 nights free as part of the sale. We had been pricing cruises out on the previous sales and this cruise on the Allure is well over $1,000 less then the prices on the prior sales we looked. It is costing us less for my entire family to go on the Allure under this sale then the first time we cruised on the Allure and that was just my wife and I.

What kind of stateroom did you book?

We are currently booked in what is called a "family ocean view stateroom". I had never heard of it until I tried to book for my fam of 5. It's a statement that has, as the name implies, an ocean view. It has 2 biggish windows and is 270ish square feet. A normal balcony room is like 181 or so. They'll allow us to book a reg ocean view balcony which we still may do. We normally do a balcony and might want one again