Choose Check in time with incomplete check in info?

winterblue

Hello All!

We are cruising with our adult kids out of Mobile and want to know if we can choose the check in time NOW, but complete the other check in information later.

We are still pretty far out from our sail date (January). I think I can get them to drop everything and sign into Carnival just to select the check in time. But it might take a while for them to complete the rest of the personal information.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks!

Winter

Hello All!

We are cruising with our adult kids out of Mobile and want to know if we can choose the check in time NOW, but complete the other check in information later.

We are still pretty far out from our sail date (January). I think I can get them to drop everything and sign into Carnival just to select the check in time. But it might take a while for them to complete the rest of the personal information.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks!

Winter

Yes, as soon as you book

I have already chosen my check in time for my May 2107 Mobile cruise but I haven't completed the entire online check in

We sail in October 2017 out of Galveston. I cannot find anywhere on the online check in to select check in times. Where do you find that?

We sail in October 2017 out of Galveston. I cannot find anywhere on the online check in to select check in times. Where do you find that?

If it's there, you'll find it under Manage, then On-line Check in. It will be in the middle of the column on the left. It says something like "Choose Check-in Time. Click on that and it will take you to a drop-down menu with the different times available. Pick one and hit complete.

Thanks everyone! I went to my account and chose a check in time yesterday. Today I signed on and on my "Cruise Details" page it shows the Check in time that I chose.

We learned of this change via and email about our booking, and I understand it is only at some of the ports. So maybe if you have not gotten this email, then the process is not in place at your port, so it is not showing up on your preboarding check in.

I love coming to this forum for questions and answers! Y'all always answer quickly.

And I enjoy seeing the very wide variety of opinions on things ;) !

Winter

Dose the choose check in time only show up after final payment?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No you do not have to wait until final payment is made. I selected mine about a month ago and have not yet submitted final payment.

Not all Ports/Ships offer the assigned check in time. Only a few. If it's there, you'll get an e-mail from Carnival advising that you go and fill in the check in time. If you don't have the option of choosing a check in time, then, don't worry about it. :rolleyes:

"SKY"

Dose the choose check in time only show up after final payment?

Choose ours the day we booked, three days after the itin opened.

our Sunshine sailing out of Charleston in Oct 2017 doesn't have the check in option yet. I called carnival and last night they told me it should be there and they would send it up the chain and get it fixed, then when I called back this afternoon, they said that it won't show up until 3 months out.....so basically, every time I call I get a different answer.