Bimmer babe

Carnival Corp shareholders benefit request form

Wouldn't it be nice if we had the option to email our shareholder forms in?

Would that not be faster?

I don't have fax capabilities @ home or work so I ask my bank to do it for

me. :o

YES! I think the same thing all the time. Faxing is so outdated! Thanks for the email address. With the account number blacked out, the information possibly gained by anyone hacking into email accounts is minimal. You can get almost all of that information in 5 mins. doing a simple search on the internet. Your info. is not as private as you think it is.

It is much easier and quicker. I usually get a reply within a day or two. I don't know why Carnival doesn't publish that info. Maybe they don't want a barrage of emails.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's actually on the form now.

DH sent ours in earlier today and it's already on our personalizer!! That's the fastest I have ever seen them do it!!

the link opens up the form for Princess. It is mailed to Princess booking support.

Where is the one for Carnival cruises? I'm cruising on the Pride - not Princess.

thanks

Debbi

It's the same form pretty much.

And the current Shareholder Benefit Request Form which also explains how to apply for a Princess cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

Thanks

I sent in an outdated form early this week and so far it hasn't been added to my cruise so will try again today with the 2017/2018 form.

(I'm used to it being applied within 2 days or so and have found that if it isn't, it's been lost)

Thanks

I sent in an outdated form early this week and so far it hasn't been added to my cruise so will try again today with the 2017/2018 form.

(I'm used to it being applied within 2 days or so and have found that if it isn't, it's been lost)

Just call and ask them to look for it. You need the fax # you used to send it and the date/time sent.

I've used the form exactly once...the first time I sent in for the OBC. After that I just write the required info on my "proof" and fax it in. Never had a problem.

I just sent off a fax yesterday, not using the form, but requesting the shareholder's credit on 3 bookings, b2b2b. I always include:

my name

Booking Number

Ship Name

Sailing Date

Voyage Number

phone number

email

Separate page - brokerage statement or other proof of share ownership

All of the above items are requested on the form itself, and as long as you give them that info, they should easily be able to process your request.

The credits were posted in less than half an hour yesterday. The form is not necessary, but complete info is really helpful.

I just sent off a fax yesterday, not using the form, but requesting the shareholder's credit on 3 bookings, b2b2b. I always include:

my name

Booking Number

Ship Name

Sailing Date

Voyage Number

phone number

email

All of the above items are requested on the form itself, and as long as you give them that info, they should easily be able to process your request.

The credits were posted in less than half an hour yesterday. The form is not necessary, but complete info is really helpful.

I do the same. I include all info on my fax transmittal and have the proof on second page. 2 page fax. Super easy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

my name

Booking Number

Ship Name

Sailing Date

Voyage Number

phone number

email

I faxed in the 2017/2018 form yesterday with everything you mentioned above except the voyage number on it.

Still no credits.

I know it's really soon but I may give them a call this afternoon since everyone seems to get the credits immediately.

Do I just call the regular Princess number?

It seems so many people post with issues with it getting added to their account after faxing. I have never been fond of fax machines as you never know if people are actually 'picking up' the fax. Old technology.....

So, I always use even older 'technology'.....snail mail.

;)

I mailed mine and it was on my account within a week

I faxed in the 2017/2018 form yesterday with everything you mentioned above except the voyage number on it.

Still no credits.

I know it's really soon but I may give them a call this afternoon since everyone seems to get the credits immediately.

Do I just call the regular Princess number?

You don't need that info. The Booking Number is sufficient to identify yourself.

I just created my own form in excel and send it in with my supporting broker statements. It works great. Also, this allows me to keep an electronic historical version for safe keeping.

It seems so many people post with issues with it getting added to their account after faxing. I have never been fond of fax machines as you never know if people are actually 'picking up' the fax. Old technology.....

So, I always use even older 'technology'.....snail mail.

;)

I mailed mine and it was on my account within a week

Snail mail works just fine for me also, but I don't book cruises close to sailing, so I have plenty of time.

Never have submitted a form. Just have put all the information required in a letter and faxed or emailed.

Never have submitted a form. Just have put all the information required in a letter and faxed or emailed.

As has been repeatedly stated it's not required to use the form although not everyone is like you who submits a request with all of the necessary information.

That's why Princess created the form to ensure receiving complete requests. If not, that slows down the process of issuing the credit by requiring Booking Support to contact passengers for additional information which slows down the process for everyone.

Another benefit of the form is that it answers the regularly repeated questions about the benefits & procedure to get our Shareholder credit issued.

A couple of years ago they eliminated showing an email address...have you done it recently?

As has been repeatedly stated it's not required to use the form but not everyone is like you who submits a request with all of the necessary information.

That's why Princess created the form to ensure receiving complete requests. If not, that slows down the process of issuing the credit by requiring Booking Support to contact passengers for additional information which slows down the process for everyone.

Another benefit of the form is that it answers the regularly repeated questions about the benefits & procedure to get our Shareholder credit issued.

But if you fax it in make sure you do it right side up.

Otherwise you'll be wondering why you've done it three times and haven't received any credit. :o:o:o

But if you fax it in make sure you do it right side up.

Otherwise you'll be wondering why you've done it three times and haven't received any credit. :o:o:o

Oops! ;) Thankfully I haven'tmade that mistake...yet! :o

Does anyone have the Princess C.L. email address to take advantage of the Carnival Corporation Shareholder Benefit Request Form? Plan to send docs by attachment. Thanks!

Does anyone have the Princess C.L. email address to take advantage of the Carnival Corporation Shareholder Benefit Request Form? Plan to send docs by attachment. Thanks!

That form shows only accepting requests via fax or snail mail.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

If your printer is also a scanner, try using FaxZero.com to fax it from your computer. I used it last week (as recommended on another thread). It's very simple to use and lets you know when your send has been successful. I got a send receipt within a few minutes after I sent it last weekend and the OBC was posted to my account by mid-day on Monday.

This is frustrating to say the least. I called Princess directly and was given an email address to send my shareholder OBC. It was rejected as a bad email address. I called again and was told that the request can only be faxed or mailed in. She sent me a form; I hope it is not an expired form.

I don't know why they can't accept an email request. That is how it works when I book cruises on Carnival. sigh....

Can only snail mail or fax. Sadly, I don't have a fax. It needs to be submitted more than two weeks prior to cruising. I ran mine to the post office today. Hate to miss out on a $250.00 OBC.

This is frustrating to say the least. I called Princess directly and was given an email address to send my shareholder OBC. It was rejected as a bad email address. I called again and was told that the request can only be faxed or mailed in. She sent me a form; I hope it is not an expired form.

I don't know why they can't accept an email request. That is how it works when I book cruises on Carnival. sigh....

In post #65 there's a link to the current application form which contains the procedure.

They'll accept requests using expired forms or no form at all by providing the necessary information.

Can only snail mail or fax. Sadly, I don't have a fax. It needs to be submitted more than two weeks prior to cruising. I ran mine to the post office today. Hate to miss out on a $250.00 OBC.

Did you see our posts above about using FaxZero? You fax from your computer. It’s as easy as email & free. Problem solved.

If your printer is also a scanner, try using FaxZero.com to fax it from your computer. I used it last week (as recommended on another thread). It's very simple to use and lets you know when your send has been successful. I got a send receipt within a few minutes after I sent it last weekend and the OBC was posted to my account by mid-day on Monday.

Many thanks for the Fax information!!!

Using the FaxZero option. Also will snail mail hard copy. Thanks for your information!

Your credit should post within a few hours, maybe even before you make it to the post office. lol

A pdf file from the Carnival corp website is attached.

Why the h**l is it so hard to find this form? :mad: It is not on their website--only that there is a cruise benefit, not the form itself. I looked on Google for 30 minutes until I saw it mentioned in a CruiseC

IMG_20171016_0001.pdf

Edited by GrannyR
wrong attachment

Use the eFax app to fax directly from your mobile device.

A pdf file from the Carnival corp website is attached.

Why the h**l is it so hard to find this form? :mad: It is not on their website--only that there is a cruise benefit, not the form itself. I looked on Google for 30 minutes until I saw it mentioned in a CruiseC

This link is for the request form:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

A little off subject but the stock symbol CCL (Carnival Corporation & PLC) ended today at $68.24/share. The 52 week low on 10/17/2016 was $45.91. I know some on cc have said they are waiting for the stock to go down before they bought their 100 shares. The second point is that the stock holders benefit has been offered for years (decades?) as does other lines like RCCL. It will continue to be offered as I could just hear the whining and moaning if they ever dared to remove it. Buy your 100 shares and get the OBC (1 per stateroom).

As for the original post, I have for years just sent Princess (fax now) the data they required on a plain sheet of paper along with the stock ownership verification. I am not sure I have ever used the "form".

All that is needed, and all that I have ever used, is a fax cover sheet with the required info. Attach proof and send. Simple as that!!