Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Called the D+ desk, checked 3 cruises on Rhapsody and Jewel and was told none were available for booking. The agent checked with her supervisor, also.

Too weird. I just did the same exact thing and was told not available and no idea when it would be available. I wonder if one call center has it open and the other does not. I tried the cruise I was looking at + ones on Jewel and Rhapsody and no luck.

I've noticed that some of the cruise itineraries on the flyers say they'll be stopping in Ephesus. Since they cancelled all stops there this year, anyone think they might be doing that again or have they decided it's "safe" to go back there?

Thankyou Cruiseboy.

Oh dear. Feeling slightly underwhelmed by those but I have yet to see the pricing so will wait till tomorrow to see if I can be persuaded. Lots of choice of alternative cruises from the UK in 2018 so I migh be tempted to look elsewhere next year.

I live in the UK so not really feeling the need to sail round it. And Indy and Nav again from Southampton with the same old summer itineraries yet again. And why is Rhapsody sailing the Med in December??? Not the best time of the year to sail the Med!

I've noticed that some of the cruise itineraries on the flyers say they'll be stopping in Ephesus. Since they cancelled all stops there this year, anyone think they might be doing that again or have they decided it's "safe" to go back there?

I hope they do. We had a great day there on Vision in Oct 2016.

It was probably added in hope of tensions easing up. Time will tell.

Yes, I am sure you are right.

It is a great port and I am really glad I got there in 2014 Wouldn't mind going back someday but there are so many great ports in the Med that I don't see ships going there anytime soon.....

Wow. Disappointing. I hope they change these up a bit before I'm ready to book something in Europe in 2019. One more year for them to come up with something that keeps me from going to another line.

What I want is this itinerary - but in 2019.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/11NightUltimateScandinavia-russia-SR11U042?currencyCode=USD&sCruiseType=CO&sailDate=06%2F14%2F2017

Independence and Navigator are on the RCCL web site, including their Transatlantics - looks like it's open for booking. Hopefully, the others follow.

Pricing for a JS is $1000pp more than last year. Don't think I'm gonna do a TA in 2018.

Waiting for the other TAs to come out as I want to leave from Barcelona. It's not letting me pick a room for the Independence so I wonder if they're just loading them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep...

I can book Navigator TA but not the Indy TA.

WOW on those prices....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Trying the 2 cabin trick so that I can choose a stateroom. As soon as I pick that perfect cabin and says it's available....Royal's site sends me back to the homepage.

If I take the cabin Royal says is the "Best" available it will let me book.

Gotta love Royal??

Trying the 2 cabin trick so that I can choose a stateroom. As soon as I pick that perfect cabin and says it's available....Royal's site sends me back to the homepage.

If I take the cabin Royal says is the "Best" available it will let me book.

Gotta love Royal??

What is the two cabin trick?

If you state that you wanna book two cabins the site will allow you to choose a cabin number instead of Royal giving a few to choose from

Ooooo...learn something new everyday. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk