Royal website and Crome

karena1

anyone having problems with Royal's website and Crome the last couple of days? I normally never have problems with using Crome for my browser and all of a sudden Royal's website does not want to work on it. I am having to open IE to access the website.

Karen I am having the same problem using Chrome. I also have to use IE

I was having problems with Chrome too. I had to delete cookies and cache repeatedly but still had problems. I ended up deleting cookies and cache one more time and then I also deleted Royal Caribbean in my favorites, searched in google for it, clicked on that and then made new bookmarked that. No more problems.

I was having problems with Chrome too. I had to delete cookies and cache repeatedly but still had problems. I ended up deleting cookies and cache one more time and then I also deleted Royal Caribbean in my favorites, searched in google for it, clicked on that and then made new bookmarked that. No more problems.

I had to do that a few weeks ago and it seemed like after doing that it was more problematic with other sites than just using a different browser to access the RCL site. I had trouble getting into all other sites that I normally use, I lost stored passwords etc.

I had to do that a few weeks ago and it seemed like after doing that it was more problematic with other sites than just using a different browser to access the RCL site. I had trouble getting into all other sites that I normally use, I lost stored passwords etc.

That's too bad. Chrome had an update that is really causing issues. I had done some digging a few weeks ago when the address line all of a sudden had an i in a circle in front of most everything. Most of what I found says it is an issue with certificates and people should complain to those websites.

Stuff has been acting funky since that update. Hope you get it fixed soon.

I use Chrome all the time, and have had no problems. FWIW, I am having an issue with Edge now and the way it is displaying the information. I'll work that out when I get some time.

The browsers are updated fairly frequently. This can often result in unexpected changes. I keep Edge, Firefox and Chrome on my machine. If I have an issue I use another browser. It often resolves itself in the next update. You can import your bookmarks, so it's easy to switch between them.

anyone having problems with Royal's website and Crome the last couple of days? I normally never have problems with using Crome for my browser and all of a sudden Royal's website does not want to work on it. I am having to open IE to access the website.

Do you mean "Chrome"?