ms Nieuw Amsterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away October 23, 2016

Boytjie

Sitting in the terminal waiting to board her.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app

Someone on your Roll Call reported it was the worst embarkation ever. Any problem you're aware of?

(I noticed the Roll Call when I was looking at mine for next April so enjoyed reading this last few days' anticipation and excitement.)

Someone on your Roll Call reported it was the worst embarkation ever. Any problem you're aware of?

I have been listening as the ladies who work at the terminal have been talking over the radio. One of them earlier mentioned that the day had been a "fiasco" (her word). I have also heard some lost luggage reports, a missing person, and someone who needed to get an ID. :eek::eek::eek:

I can lurk again! As I commented on a sailaway thread last week, I'm unwilling to install the Flash Player (required to view the port webcams) on any of my working computers.

So I dug up an old laptop, cleared it out, reconfigured the browser to IE, and installed Flash. Now this laptop is dedicated solely to the sailaway thread. It'll never be used for anything else.

I'm glad to be back. Love to watch the ships and see what y'all are saying.

I can lurk again! As I commented on a sailaway thread last week, I'm unwilling to install the Flash Player (required to view the port webcams) on any of my working computers.

So I dug up an old laptop, cleared it out, reconfigured the browser to IE, and installed Flash. Now this laptop is dedicated solely to the sailaway thread. It'll never be used for anything else.

Glad you have found a way to join us. It is not only fun but educational!:D

Glad you fixed an computer and can now join the sail aways.

Anybody else watch this site for sailing times? https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

I don't like the new format where you can only see two vessels at a time. On the old one you could see the whole days' arrivals and departures.

If you are using an Apple phone or iPad, you can get the Port Everglades App that shows all days and all ships.

Got back just in time. Had to blow the leaves out of our eve troughs, we have our own fall colours up here. Calling for lots of rain over the next couple of days, wanted to get it done.

Allan

Got back just in time. Had to blow the leaves out of our eve troughs, we have our own fall colours up here. Calling for lots of rain over the next couple of days, wanted to get it done.

Allan

You do know you're going to have to do it again after all your leaves drop ;)

The joys of "Fall".

OMG! So why do we folks with Windows OS have to install the damn Adobe thing? If Apple can get the site to work with HTML I wonder why we can't?

I envy you.

Which Windows? I'm running the latest version of 10 without a problem.

(I just checked and it is under Flash 23).

Edited by TiogaCruiser