Free Internet minutes

chloe45

We each received 250 on our 10-day cruise. When you log on, there will be an option to purchase 200 additional minutes for $40 (if you should decide to change your mind about needing additional minutes ) [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 4cats4me

On our 27 day cruise next Sept. my husband & I each get 500 minutes. He has no interest in using his so I get all 1000 minutes!!

So was the 500 minutes each a special? I can't find anything that says a longer cruise gets more time (unless you buy more minutes)

From Princess:

7 days or less 150

8-20 days 250

21+ days 500

This is per qualifying passenger. All Platinum and Elite passengers get the same amount of Internet minutes. My wife and I will each have 500 minutes on our next booked cruise.

Edited by Thrak

Do you have to use the internet cafe to utilize your free minutes or can you use/log on with your own laptop, etc.

You can set up and log in from any WiFi enabled device.. Instructions on how to do so are available when you open your browser or go to Internet Cafe for help...it's pretty easy.

You can set up and log in from any WiFi enabled device.. Instructions on how to do so are available when you open your browser or go to Internet Cafe for help...it's pretty easy.

Thank you...trying to decide if I want to bring my chromebook along so I don't have to go to the internet cafe...would be nice to be able to get online in our cabin.

Thank you...trying to decide if I want to bring my chromebook along so I don't have to go to the internet cafe...would be nice to be able to get online in our cabin.

If the signal in your cabin is not good enough, prop the door to the hallway open a little with a trash pail and the signal will be much better.

If the signal in your cabin is not good enough, prop the door to the hallway open a little with a trash pail and the signal will be much better.

Sometimes that works! Sometimes, not.

I have gone so far as to take my tablet and stand under the "antenna thingy" on the corridor ceiling trying to get a connection, and when that didn't work either, have had to resort to going to the area outside the internet café to get online.

It can be very frustrating at times!!

Sometimes that works! Sometimes, not.

I have gone so far as to take my tablet and stand under the "antenna thingy" on the corridor ceiling trying to get a connection, and when that didn't work either, have had to resort to going to the area outside the internet café to get online.

It can be very frustrating at times!!

hmmm....will have to think this over...i really do look forward to being unplugged and guess I will have to go to cafe anyway to print out our airline boarding passes...maybe it is not worth bringing