Adventure of the Seas Drydock - Any updates?

Thanks. So it doesn't look like they added O3B during dry dock. I assume you have the Stream package? For that, I'd give it a C - the going speed for Stream is about 4 Mbps down and about 2 Mbps up, with a ping in the 600ms range.

The "Harris Caprock" is a dead giveaway for the old geosync system.

Maybe the O3b equipment has been installed, but they are still working to integrate it.

The "Harris Caprock" is a dead giveaway for the old geosync system.

Maybe the O3b equipment has been installed, but they are still working to integrate it.

Ah sorry guys, I'm the one who called a while back and posted about this being installed, either they straight up fibbed to me or like Bob said it's not yet activated. All i know for sure is my wife will kill me if we can't skype back home to our kids while away in january.

[ATTACH]398392[/ATTACH][ATTACH]398393[/ATTACH]

No extras on the Giovanni's table menu and my waiter looked befuddled when asked. Had the filet on the menu though and it was great. I will reupload the menus when I get home if the pictures come out bad.

Those are the new, stripped down menus for Giovanni's. :( How very, very disappointing.

EDIT: Not only that, when I go into the cruise planner for the cruise I'm on this Saturday, it's *still* showing the older menu with the much larger selection of dishes to choose from.

Edited by bcarney

[ATTACH]398392[/ATTACH][ATTACH]398393[/ATTACH]

No extras on the Giovanni's table menu and my waiter looked befuddled when asked. Had the filet on the menu though and it was great. I will reupload the menus when I get home if the pictures come out bad.

Thanks so much. What is the current price? I was told it would be $35 with the Chops "limited selections".

Thanks so much. What is the current price? I was told it would be $35 with the Chops "limited selections".

Current price on board is $35/pp. We paid $24/pp pre cruise during one of the sales. They did have Chops mud pie as a dessert offering!

The quality of the uploads from my iphone have been killing me. So I busted out the laptop and very slowly logged on to re-upload the pics (with hopefully much better quality).

Without further ado, I present to you the non-updated interiors of an AFT balcony:

IMG_26711_zpsa9hbbibt.jpg

I will say the spectacular balcony makes up for any lack of inspiration in the interior color scheme.

IMG_27051_zpss2ghqcnf.jpg

The carpet mishmash in the cabin hallways:

IMG_27041_zpsatompeic.jpg

The fully functional flow rider!

IMG_27031_zpsqnmep9p3.jpg

The not functional at all slides (they look cool though):

IMG_26821_zpsix8uk02g.jpg

I welcome these new water attractions.

RCCL has always been innovative, but not everything that they come up with is good. Especially for us who are not looking to stand in a queue as a social event.

From the photos posted it looks like the new Splash Zone is rather small compare to the one installed on Liberty of the Seas? Thought Adventure is a smaller ship.

I will be happy to see some more pictures?

Thanks! :)

[ATTACH]398397[/ATTACH]

Chops framework next to the schooner bar.

Thanks for taking the time to share your pictures with us. Can you find out when is Chop's opening?? We have two cruises on the Adventure booked, NYE and another one in June to celebrate my daughters high school graduation with a group of her friends. I appreciate all the pictures and updates. Happy cruising!:)

The carpet mishmash in the cabin hallways:

IMG_27041_zpsatompeic.jpg

First off thanks so much for the photos!

Second, I'll be honest and say that I don't think those carpets are "mishmashed." The two patterns that are shown have been used together on several other ships, and I personally think they compliment each other well. ;)

Freestyle machines, that's exciting! The one thing that would be nice to have updated in the rooms is the couches. Any chance those have been replaced?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Forgive me, I'm catching up. I read the freestyle machines on the promenade, Has anyone seen them in the Windjammer?

So far I've seen two on the promenade by the cafe and two in the windjammer, one on each side in the back.

Thanks, that might be enough. The Freedom class has 4 in the WJ, 2 on each side and 2 on the Promenade and that seemed good for that size of ship. Although you would have to go all the way through the WJ to get to it? It's been 7 years since I've been on a Voyager class. Jewel has a Freestyle in the back, but there is a door there you can come in the back and not have to walk all the way through.

[ATTACH]398342[/ATTACH] lots of mismatched carpets in the hallways. Blue ones look newer/no stains.

I just wanted to say, thank you very much for the pics and posts. Should we ever sail together, one drink on me.