coffee creamer

byanks7

Very unlikely there will be 100% cream in the pitchers at the HC coffee station. Maybe half and half, more likely UHT milk. If you want the "real stuff" (as my mom puts it) you will have to first find a server in the HC who understands that cream and milk are two different things, and also knows where to fetch the former for you. Even at fixed seating dinner in the MDR it usually takes half the cruise to convince the assistant waiter who serves the coffee after dinner each night that we will actually notice if they bring milk instead of the cream we requested. (Sorry we can't speak for what is offered with the brewed coffee at the IC, but undoubtedly they have the whole range of dairy mixers for the specialty concoctions)

Edited by fishywood

It's real cream. No half and half. Readily available at IC and Buffet.

I don’t think its real Cream or Half & Half, I think its just milk. I bring my own individual flavored coffee creamers, makes the coffee taste so much better.

Uh oh, we have a controversy "brewing". Some say there is cream for the coffee, some say no, just milk. Is there a definitive answer?

I understand your need to have the question answered, sadly I don't have an answer. I hope the answer is cream though. My preference for coffee is cream. Half and half if cream isn't available. And if the only option is milk, I drink it black. :)

Uh oh, we have a controversy "brewing". Some say there is cream for the coffee, some say no, just milk. Is there a definitive answer?

Yes. Drink it black like coffee was meant to be drunk. If God had wanted us to have cream colored coffee He would have made it cream colored. ;) :D

I don’t think its real Cream or Half & Half, I think its just milk. I bring my own individual flavored coffee creamers, makes the coffee taste so much better.

I also bring my own individual cream that need no refrigeration mine are flavored as well .like right now I have International delight brand pumpkin pie spice . Coffee mate brand has a cinnamon vanilla cream and they call it coffee creamer mine are all packed and ready to go

Sorry I didn't answer The OP's question .I have no idea when you're on a Princess ship if cream is what they actually give you, haven't really tried it as I bring my own.

Edited by arizonaperson

Lucky TGO

Great idea, sounds like you are my brother from another mother! and thank you to all that responded.

If you see me stagger away from breakfast, blame Tony

Byanks7, if you see me on a cruise The first coffee with Bailey or Sambuca is on me brother LOL :D

Tony

Counting down the days to our first Princess cruise on the Caribbean Princess and still gathering information. Is cream or half and half for coffee available at the horizon court, the IC?

Don't know if that stuff is cream or half and half (I suspect the latter) but just FYI, I was in a grocery store recently and noticed they had "FAT FREE HALF AND HALF!" :eek:

Counting down the days to our first Princess cruise on the Caribbean Princess and still gathering information. Is cream or half and half for coffee available at the horizon court, the IC?

My DW and I are very picky about our coffee. On cruises we try to bring flavored powered creamer. On our last cruise we forgot and needed to buy liquid creamer, on the way to the port. It worked great.