Glass Blocks for crown and anchor

Otterman34

Pin might be in your room; if not ask at the Loyalty Desk. We all have to request robes from the room attendant it's RCI policy to cut down on laundry.

Thanks for letting us know; I'll make sure to let dw read this. She's more on things like this than I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got our first block on the Navigator and it was in our room the day we hit 140.

Going home, I put it in my carry-on and they searched it because the block is not glass, but lead crystal. Take it out of your carry-on and put it in a bin - this will save time. The TSA person asked what it was and I told her we got it for 140 days at sea and she said congratulations. :D

It is heavy, so my carry-on seemed like the best idea.

Even though I'm a regular reader of Cruise Critic, it was a complete surprise when we received our 140 point crystal block. It was waiting for us in our room when we returned from somewhere else on the ship. The letter that came with it was also very nice. We now display the block on our coffee table with family pictures, many of which are on cruises.

The diamond plus identification tags are also nice. We have them on the luggage we take on cruises. However, we've never received cruise specific tags to use on each cruise. We just print them out and use the tag holders we've used over and over again.

Have been at Diamond status for awhile and never received luggage tags nor do I remember hearing about them????

MARAPRINCE

The luggage tags are for Diamond +. I had to call and ask for them, they didn't just send them automatically. They are just another nice to have item. We put them on our carry on bags as I was afraid they might get damaged on our checked bags.

We have never got anything when we hit Diamond.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you did not receive your Diamond pins, and you want them, just call C&A at 800-526-9723 and request that they be sent to you. They will be happy to oblige.

On Rhapsody T/A last month, we went to the Loyalty Ambassador to ask about how/when the block was handled. He looked us up on his computer, and gave us the 140 block there on the spot at his counter...............really did not get to 140 for a few more days.

Pin might be in your room; if not ask at the Loyalty Desk. We all have to request robes from the room attendant it's RCI policy to cut down on laundry.

Is that recent, or perhaps ship dependant? We didn't ask for them on Liberty last fall, but they showed up in our cabin the second evening. I think it was the same night we received our Platinum lapel pins.

We have several blocks and have only had one presented at any event. All other times the block is left on the bed. I like blocks for ships I've sailed, not just those on which the block is awarded. In fact, I have duplicates that I trade for other ships I've sailed.

M

• 6 months later...

I wish they would mail the blocks. They weigh so much in your luggage and if you put it in your carry on your going to get checked by TSA. We give them away so we don’t have to deal with them.

Please just mail mine to me. Sorry they won’t. Too Bad For Me.

No snarky remarks necessary. Jus my opinion.

I like my blocks. I just received my third on Brilliance this December.

I take them in my carryon when flying home. For TSA, I take the box out of the bag, put it in its own bin with the box open. It gets pulled aside but being the only thing and with the top off, the secondary screen has been quick.

Very unlikely. If the LA screws up and doesn't deliver it on the day you reach 210 points, you can ask after the fact to have it mailed.

But, if it has been sent to your stateroom, or you refuse it, there's a record that it's been sent and you won't be able to have one mailed.

Very unlikely. If the LA screws up and doesn't deliver it on the day you reach 210 points, you can ask after the fact to have it mailed.

But, if it has been sent to your stateroom, or you refuse it, there's a record that it's been sent and you won't be able to have one mailed.

Agree with both posts.

d59c0f77bc2126f78c27b42d534b33a5.jpg