Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

We love the aft cabins and have had soot as an issue on some cruises, ranging from mild to moderate amounts, and none at all on others. We love the sun and the wake so take the soot as a potential hazard of the aft life.

Interestingly, I booked an AQ cabin on deck 10 starboard on a preview cruise that appears to be beside/below the funnel area so may see if soot is a problem. I doubt we will spend a lot of time on the balcony as we will be exploring every inch of the ship :D.

We love the aft cabins and have had soot as an issue on some cruises, ranging from mild to moderate amounts, and none at all on others. We love the sun and the wake so take the soot as a potential hazard of the aft life.

Interestingly, I booked an AQ cabin on deck 10 starboard on a preview cruise that appears to be beside/below the funnel area so may see if soot is a problem. I doubt we will spend a lot of time on the balcony as we will be exploring every inch of the ship :D.

Are you going to take pity on the rest of us who must wait longer to sail on her, and post a review of your b2b? DH and I must wait for the April TA:eek:

Are you going to take pity on the rest of us who must wait longer to sail on her, and post a review of your b2b? DH and I must wait for the April TA:eek:

I would love to do a live review since I have enjoyed so many other live reviews on CC. I'll have to see if I can be torn away from Eden, the Magic Carpet, The Retreat, Rooftop Grill, martini hot tubs, etc. ;)

I am very envious of your TA. Wish we could join you!

I would love to do a live review since I have enjoyed so many other live reviews on CC. I'll have to see if I can be torn away from Eden, the Magic Carpet, The Retreat, Rooftop Grill, martini hot tubs, etc. ;)

I am very envious of your TA. Wish we could join you!

LOL I wouldn’t expect you’d want to be distracted from the Edge sailing experience by doing a live review, but it would be great to see even a brief summary of your cruises after you return home:) Book the TA! You know you want to:evilsmile: We’ll even buy you a drink or two:D

LOL I wouldn’t expect you’d want to be distracted from the Edge sailing experience by doing a live review, but it would be great to see even a brief summary of your cruises after you return home:) Book the TA! You know you want to:evilsmile: We’ll even buy you a drink or two:D

I will take lots of pictures and notes and put something together when I return, if I don't do the live review.

As far as the TA, I have been tempted. I would have to give up my January cruise - it was 20 below here in VT this week, so for now, I think we keep the January cruise. :D

Thanks for the aft pictures!

Since there are 8 aft cabins on each deck, it looks like the S1s are up to the first divider on each side, then 2 sunset verandas in each of the 3 middle areas with dividers on each side.

Looks like deck 7 and 8 might have a nice view of Eden action if there will be glass below. Deck 8 seems to protrude out more? I am in a deck 8 S1 so will see what that might mean for privacy, if anything. They look a little more open to sun than I thought - at least st this point, so I am happy.

Edited by vtcruising

In my opinion, the cabins on deck 7 protrude a little further out. Decks 8 through 12 appear to be in alignment.

Yes 7 looks like it protrudes - I was looking at roof of 7 that appears to protrude a bit. Not sure if the floor of deck 8’s balconies go out that far or not, hence also protrude? Not too worried either way. :)