Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Love the look of the funnel...hate the look of the magic carpet.

So glad we changed sides. We are now away from the magic carpet which will obscure visibility- even the tracks will hamper the view. We were close to it and it would have been noisy also. We can enjoy it, when we are in it.

Completely agree. I know they think they want it to stand out, but in the long term I think they'll regret not sticking with a classy look.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hopefully at some point in time the color will change.....it really is a commercial gimmick but then again it is certainly different

Charles

Blue and orange are complementary colors on the color wheel--I'm getting used to the look, kind of like it now!;)

Hi:

I totally agree. Modern designers often recommend orange as an excellent accent colour. Our condo design consultant encouraged us to think outside the box and use orange as an accent colour ... it worked amazingly! The Magic Carpet is an "accent" to the ship and orange is appropriate. We need to think this signature piece all glassed in and decorated... it will be amazing; particularly in the evening.

More importantly it is our grandson's favorite colour... enough for us :D! I also suggest orange as a decorative colour is a generational preference.

Cheers, Murray

Maybe it looks better when completed. But now it looks like scaffolding. I showed the photo to several people who thought it was something to gain access to the upper levels for construction...not a permanent feature....similar to a lift to get up to the top of crane.

Maybe it looks better when completed. But now it looks like scaffolding. I showed the photo to several people who thought it was something to gain access to the upper levels for construction...not a permanent feature....similar to a lift to get up to the top of crane.

Reminds me of rigging on a container ship. Hope they paint it white in a couple of years. It will blend in.