Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

I think I found your stateroom ;)

enhance

Perfect, great choice! Hope you will also be so generous as to foot the bill lol!! Your label is probably as close as I’ll ever get to an Iconic Suite!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Three days of sea trials for the Edge begin on Thursday, July 26. Departure at around 5pm, St-Nazaire time.

On Wednesday it will be transferred from the wharf of Penhoët, where it is currently, to the form Joubert (schedule unknown for the moment).

The Edge will return to Saint-Nazaire on Sunday, July 29th, at around 6am.

Schedules are not final and may change.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Three days of sea trials for the Edge begin on Thursday, July 26. Departure at around 5pm, St-Nazaire time.

On Wednesday it will be transferred from the wharf of Penhoët, where it is currently, to the form Joubert (schedule unknown for the moment).

The Edge will return to Saint-Nazaire on Sunday, July 29th, at around 6am.

Schedules are not final and may change.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the details of the sea trials. Can someone share the best way to follow this live, if possible, or will there just be video clips on social media?

Thanks you Lloyd555 for posting these photos and thanks to Yvan Jolivet for taking these photos .

Those aft cabins are looking better and better each time you post photos of those cabins.

Adding my thanks as well... I am really blown away! Love these amazing shots....

"The first piece of steel is cut on Celebrity's newest ship,*Celebrity Apex, at the Chantiers de l'Atlantique shipyard (formerly STX France) in*Saint-Nazaire,*France.*

The second ship in Celebrity's revolutionary Edge series,*Celebrity Apex*comes right in the wake of the industry's most anticipated new ship,*Celebrity Edge."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-cut-above-celebrity-apex-begins-her-journey-to-the-top-300685004.html

It's beyond me what happened to the original name of the 2nd Edge-class ship. [emoji12]

44496f277fa668ed02268998837ddf0e.jpg

Looking at aft photos and I am seeing an odd appendage on the port side around deck 7. Any idea what that is? Is it some temporary thing? Don’t recall seeing that before

Its your eyes playing tricks, I did exactly the same. Its depth perception if you look again closely its actually the port side bridge wing

"The first piece of steel is cut on Celebrity's newest ship,*Celebrity Apex, at the Chantiers de l'Atlantique shipyard (formerly STX France) in*Saint-Nazaire,*France.*

The second ship in Celebrity's revolutionary Edge series,*Celebrity Apex*comes right in the wake of the industry's most anticipated new ship,*Celebrity Edge."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-cut-above-celebrity-apex-begins-her-journey-to-the-top-300685004.html

It's beyond me what happened to the original name of the 2nd Edge-class ship. [emoji12]

44496f277fa668ed02268998837ddf0e.jpg

Wow, that is a surprise! And I had my "To the Edge and Beyond" t-shirts made. "To the Edge and Apex" just isn't the same!

Got it - thanks!!

Thanks you Lloyd555 for posting that website address and thanks you C. Plague for your awesome Aft photo of The Edge..

There are some amazing photos of The Edge posted on that website..

There are two photos by Christphe Dedieu showing the full port side of The Edge.

Edited by cruise47

Thanks to co-worker André for finding and sending me these photos on my day off.

a7eda24e257d44f14b50ad0a11edcf2b.jpg

75cb43a8ee18feb162d136e549324879.jpg

Destination Gateway

77365e0a8aff8e08b1d386d2707514d4.jpg

b5b0ead108352f05c6c8c11d713dd4e4.jpg

84c0118967d2c898775663f66381d769.jpg

Besides a different view of the Magic Carpet, I believe that we're seeing the bottom of the hot tub (under construction) at the top of the photo.

6989a4711989088ccf61f6df83128226.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555