BVE LIVE From the Royal Princess

CanadianBurger

As a professional photographer before, 20 years, your photo's are great. I've done many BVE's and the first place I head for photo's is the buffet with no people in the photos.

From the Golden....DSC_0905_zpspgxaewss.jpg

Looking forward to more great photos. I'll be on the Crown next month & perhaps someone will post photos like yours.

Enjoy your cruise.

Tom😎

Looking forward to more great photos. I'll be on the Crown next month & perhaps someone will post photos like yours.

Enjoy your cruise.

Tom[emoji41]

Thanks Tom. Your Golden photo looks amazing. This is the end of my Royal BVE thread, but follow along on my LIVE from the Regal...

LIVE from the Regal - Eastern Caribbean - 12/11/16

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2430890

BTW, all my photos were taken with an iPhone 7 Plus.

We sailed on the Royal a few years ago and I am a huge shrimp lover. Every evening at the buffet there was at least one great shrimp entree and the shrimp were huge. Did you notice that on this trip? We just sailed on the Celebrity Summit last month and no shrimp to be found any evening at the buffet. We are considering taking this ship again in a few months so this answer may help me make a decision.

We sailed on the Royal a few years ago and I am a huge shrimp lover. Every evening at the buffet there was at least one great shrimp entree and the shrimp were huge. Did you notice that on this trip? We just sailed on the Celebrity Summit last month and no shrimp to be found any evening at the buffet. We are considering taking this ship again in a few months so this answer may help me make a decision.

We were only on board the Royal for a few hours for the BVE. Hopefully someone else can answer. I wouldn't have looked for shrimp on the Regal anyway as my seafood intake is limited to fish and chips at the pub lunch.