Equinox doing the ABC's ?

Juicermcurran

• 2 months later...
What is an ABC cruise?????????????

george35

Haha. I had this same question, George. Southern Caribbean is on my 2019 wish list and a 7 nighter from San Juan is just too nuts - I need sea days. :-)

Anyone know if there is a 10 or 11 night ABC'S itinerary? Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao and St. Lucia? That would be the perfect southern caribbean itinerary in my book.

Also about to book this cruise soon. Bonus right now is if you book before end of the month (actually it looks like April 3rd), you get to pick two perks. Getting to pick drinks and 300 OBC (better than tips) is pretty sweat deal. The offer covers any sailing out to the end of May 2018 so this just gets into the time frame.

We did this same itinerary on RCL Explorer last year, was actually looking at it again next fall on Celebrity. We snorkeled in Curacao and did the Woodwind sail/snorkel in Bonaire. Probably the best snorkeling ever in Curacao and on the Woodwind in Bonaire. In Aruba we rented an ATV and went to the off road side of the island. It was fun since we are ATVers.

We just did the Equinox Mardi Gras cruise. It was a nice ship and we had a great time.

I am on the May 5th, 2017 cruise, also. I will likely do a Live review. I did one for our recent Mardi Gras cruise and I enjoyed it.

Dragon .... Sorry to interrupt here but wanted to tell you that since Cruise Critic closed the 2017 Mardi Gras Krewesers thread we have moved here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...3#post52620283. Please post this ink on any threads you are active on so that we my have roll call members so we can stay in touch as our various credit card providers deal with out 709 disputes.

Mary;)