LIVE from Eclipse - Penthouse Suite - Jan 22nd - 14 nights

WonderMan3

Today was the day we said goodbye to Eclipse. We were up at 6:30 (got an extra hour of sleep last night as they waited to do the time change until the last evening) and headed down for a final breakfast at Luminae at 7:30. At 8:30 we finished and headed up to Michael's Club where Sylvia the Concierge arranged for two wheelchairs and assistants for Carol and Barbara. We were able get Suite tags for all of our bags so they were right there when we came down to collect them. Waiting for Customs took less than 10 minutes. Had a pre-arranged driver picking us up outside at 9 and we were on our way to Fort Lauderdale. One of the smoothest departures we've had yet.50f2f35f65f0044cc6586ade0ba8390e.jpgca55340bba30751c551b83e870dce5f9.jpgb29f99e33c9c4288290b14c203bb0a39.jpg6d9eaccae250c8975126910336f1dad7.jpgedf0163bcff230cef20a0f424ede3499.jpg9cfd6f1f118640b35913a55a9205c812.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I want to thank everyone who followed along with me on this wonderful cruise the past two weeks. Thanks for the kudos you've been giving along the way, I appreciated it! I think it turned into more of a "Live from Eclipse with a two day delay". Apologies if I was not able to answer all your questions or get information for you. Between the sporadic internet in our cabin and being very busy it was difficult for me to keep up with everything here. Hope you enjoyed this. :-)

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone who followed along with me on this wonderful cruise the past two weeks. Thanks for the kudos you've been giving along the way, I appreciated it! I think it turned into more of a "Live from Eclipse with a two day delay". Apologies if I was not able to answer all your questions or get information for you. Between the sporadic internet in our cabin and being very busy it was difficult for me to keep up with everything here. Hope you enjoyed this. :-)

:) Loved it, thank you for your time. We really enjoyed all the tidbits, very usefull. Because of you, our next trip on the Eclipse will be even more enjoyable!

Hope you have good trip back, its always nice to come home even if its cold and snowy.

Nathalie

We took your place once you left and really appreciated all the advance information. We've been on the Eclipse many times but you can't learn too much. Thanks and really looking forward to a fantastic 28 days on this ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WonderMan, your reviews and photos were thoroughly enjoyable! Many thanks to your husband and your family members for sharing you with your loyal readers! I appreciated your personal touch, positive attitude, and truthful assessments. I will be watching for your future reviews![emoji2]

Safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more quick Question....Is the luggage valet available to all passengers? I understand there is a small fee on top of the fee the airline charges.

Thank you!!

I like to know this also, especially since there was nothing listed in the Daily's. We'll be on the Eclipse in a couple of weeks. Trying to plan.

Thank you again WonderMan3.

One more quick Question....Is the luggage valet available to all passengers? I understand there is a small fee on top of the fee the airline charges.

Thank you!!

I like to know this also, especially since there was nothing listed in the Daily's. We'll be on the Eclipse in a couple of weeks. Trying to plan.

Thank you again WonderMan3.

Comment #95 in this thread shows all the info you seek.

Adam's cruise ended today, so he's probably still traveling.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't remember the detailed port info sheets from the Constellation in2012 or Eclipse in 2013. We did receive the jewelry store info though. :D

Am I wrong or is this a new practice??? Or are these only available from the tour desk??

Thank You!!!

We had them in our Royal Suite last year and now in the Penthouse so maybe they are just given out to higher level Suites? I can't remember if we got them in Sky Suites we have stayed in. Anyone can get them at the shore excursion desk from what I've heard.

Comment #95 in this thread shows all the info you seek.

Adam's cruise ended today, so he's probably still traveling.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks. I shared the copy of the luggage valet I received in my suite cabin earlier in this thread and I believe another poster either shared a copy or a link to a copy that applies to non-suite cabins. There have been other threads about this in the forum also.

Thanks WonderMan3 for your quick response. I did see your Luggage Valet form, but didn't know if it was just for suite guests.

Thanks for all the pictures, responses and the time you took out of your cruise to share your experience. It was great.

:):):) I still don't understand how your photos from your iPhone were able to be so large...When I post, they are quite small; what am I doing wrong, as I have an iPhone 7? I also use Forums... Many thanks!

[/COLOR]

Very enjoyable to read and view all the great information and photos of your cruise. Thanks so very much for allowing us in on your wonderful vacation!:cool:

Thanks WonderMan3 for your quick response. I did see your Luggage Valet form, but didn't know if it was just for suite guests.

Thanks for all the pictures, responses and the time you took out of your cruise to share your experience. It was great.

You may have misunderstood. I do not think he said it was just for suites and I am confident that the Luggage Valet service was for all people that were eligible regardless of their cabin category. The fee was waved for higher level suites.

Loved every post, thanks again. Hope you were home in time to see the Patriots win !

luvstosail

Boston Ma.

Yes! Our flight got in around 3 and our friends had come over to our house to get things prepared for a party. Great way to end two weeks of a fabulous vacation!

I came on to your review quite late and have read every page over the last 3 days. Enjoyed every minute of it

Loved your photos as well.

My wife and I are on the Equinox again next month. A big thank you from both of us