What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

I am trying to get the larger cabin because due to a recent injury I have to use a mobility scooter. There are no HA cabins availability to move me to.
Which ship & itineary are you still waiting to hear, now that you are close to the 48th hour mark ?? Did you lookup success stories possibly reported/shared by others on the sailing's Roll Call ?

Good luck, it does seemed - most offers were processed & upgraded "sllightly" ahead of the 2 days timeframe ... only the "regrets" are held until last minute before email batches are pushed out.

We leave on Monday - so later today is the 48 hr. mark. Has anyone heard of someone who received the upgrade this close to sailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can hope that after all the other upgrades are done. They can start to fill the now vacated cabins with the last round. Good luck. 4 days left for us to find out. Justed tweaking the 2 offers. That might be why they wait till last hours. Hoping we add a few extras bucks in to the pool.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I bid $850 (mid-good) for an aft penthouse. In hindsight, I should have bid the $50+ for a regular balcony because they had some available on the website. The aft penthouse was not available so the Revenue Dept. probably only had one on hold.

I bid $850 (mid-good) for an aft penthouse. In hindsight, I should have bid the $50+ for a regular balcony because they had some available on the website. The aft penthouse was not available so the Revenue Dept. probably only had one on hold.

Well that was a good bid. But your right as to bid on balcony as a back-up. I just bid on balcony just into good range. Still less than amount that by TA would get me. Lol, im off to Bermuda in 5 days. It's 81 in Connecticut and only 77 in Bermuda. But the water temps are much better.

Didn’t even know you could bid on more than one category. NCL is not typically my preferred cruise line, so unfamiliar with their process. Oh well, like Tim Gunn says, I will just have to “Make It Work!”

We love Bermuda - have a great time!

Didn’t even know you could bid on more than one category. NCL is not typically my preferred cruise line, so unfamiliar with their process. Oh well, like Tim Gunn says, I will just have to “Make It Work!”

We love Bermuda - have a great time!

Same as well. 1st NCL cruise. You get to bid on next 2 categories from your booked cabin. I see about 12+ balcony and only a few mini suites. No Haven on NCL Dawn. Last Bermuda cruise was 2 days at port. Taking a 3 days in port, see more to do at royal dockyard. That's good as coming in on a Sunday and lots of things closed until Monday. Enjoy

Same as well. 1st NCL cruise. You get to bid on next 2 categories from your booked cabin. I see about 12+ balcony and only a few mini suites. No Haven on NCL Dawn. Last Bermuda cruise was 2 days at port. Taking a 3 days in port, see more to do at royal dockyard. That's good as coming in on a Sunday and lots of things closed until Monday. Enjoy

We did helmet diving with Greg Hartley last time in Bermuda. He is quite the character, but since I don’t scuba or snorkel, it was an awesome experience

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking forward to playing the bid game for our cruise

I was too... hit my 80 day mark 4 days ago and put in really strong bids, and now the wait (which could be 74 more days) is literally killing me!! Good luck to you, hope we all get our upgrades.