What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

Im 14 days out and still said review you offer. Pending is when they are in the process of finalizing the room and deck. Mostly looking were they have rooms to upgrade from other bids who might be upgraded to higher suites. I haven't seen any posts from anyone who is pending and Not received an upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

These 3 different screenshots are self-explanatory. The moment you submitted a bid and the offer acknowledged, status is pending, up to 48 hours before sailing.

8c0e392cd88999a83007b6d3aa9fe133.jpg

4ac48f8dc5fbcadd6073486119e44b26.jpg

40c18be198b68448deb4e5775df1c999.jpg

6c7a1a958c62312d027e10ea5bfc6c5e.jpg

Noticed that upon processing, the additional offer option disappeared. Not finding NCL's email, check your spam folders. Also, the "Let's Get You Upgraded" pop-up screen disappeared when you logged back into MyNCL account, once it begin the "processing" phrase ... typically, 24 hours for the "Upgraded" screen to show ... and new stateroom assignment info displayed.

sent from Blu R1HD using Forum mobile app

Edited by mking8288

. Just trying to help out. Was that a good answer??

We're all just trying to help out.

Here's a good answer

Just so people don't get confused, pending means absolutely nothing. Unless and until it says processing, you have not been upgraded. The screen says pending for everyone from the day the offer is made.

Just so people don't get confused, pending means absolutely nothing. Unless and until it says processing, you have not been upgraded. The screen says pending for everyone from the day the offer is made.
OMG. Yes, I now see pending after I click the hyperlink in the email from NCL. I stand corrected. It's not in email or when I check on the NCL website. So pending does not mean anything. Lol. Unless it said processing, nothing to get excited about......

Pending is when they are in the process of finalizing the room and deck. Mostly looking were they have rooms to upgrade from other bids who might be upgraded to higher suites. I haven't seen any posts from anyone who is pending and Not received an upgrade.

This is just flat out wrong. Incorrect. Wrong wrong WRONG.

Sorry, I know you're trying to be helpful, but this post is misleading and misinformed.

This is just flat out wrong. Incorrect. Wrong wrong WRONG.

Sorry, I know you're trying to be helpful, but this post is misleading and misinformed.

Yes it was. Didn't see pending until now. Lol, I have 6 different email from NCL. Until I clicked the hyperlink just now and see it. OH BOY! Will let everyone know what happens. 12 days before the 48 hour deadline. Still hoping.........

Yes it was. Didn't see pending until now. Lol, I have 6 different email from NCL. Until I clicked the hyperlink just now and see it. OH BOY! Will let everyone know what happens. 12 days before the 48 hour deadline. Still hoping.......

Hope you get it!

Nope, no email at all.

Didn't you get an email from NCL, right after you bid. Each time I changed it, revived email right after.

I never got the email offer, but did get the "Let's get you upgraded" in my reservation. I placed a fair bid that day. I never got any email confirming any of my bids. The first Email i received was the updated confirmation with the new suite assignment and charges, including the increased price of the insurance after my bid was excepted. I never noticed it go from pending to processing.

After it was accepted the other bids were removed.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Forums mobile app

I never got the email offer, but did get the "Let's get you upgraded" in my reservation. I placed a fair bid that day. I never got any email confirming any of my bids. The first Email i received was the updated confirmation with the new suite assignment and charges, including the increased price of the insurance after my bid was excepted. I never noticed it go from pending to processing.

After it was accepted the other bids were removed.

How far out and what range was the bid. Poor, fair or good. Many have said they were upgraded 40+ days out. And many went from inside to balcony with a poor range bid of 50 to 75.00. No rime or reason to how, when or price. You would think with almost 200 pages, a pattern would be somewhat apparent.

How far out and what range was the bid. Poor, fair or good. Many have said they were upgraded 40+ days out. And many went from inside to balcony with a poor range bid of 50 to 75.00. No rime or reason to how, when or price. You would think with almost 200 pages, a pattern would be somewhat apparent.

I bid the first day available. Was in BC balcony on Breakaway. Offered the base fair bid. Bid for H5 Haven Courtyard Penthouse was accepted Oct 4th, for Nov 5th sailing. We had bid for Forward and Aft Penthouses as well as Haven 2 bedroom.

Would have preferred the 2 bedroom since we have our son with us, but for that, the poor bid was $250 more per person(first 2 people) than the fair bid for the courtyard penthouse.

I got a regret email this morning for my upcoming transatlantic from Copenhagen to Miami on the NCL Getaway, I had booked a sail away mini suite (MX) and put a bid for Haven Forward facing penthouse (H7)

My bid of 605 USD did not get accepted, minimum bid was 550 USD so mine was indeed very low, no issues though as I am happy with the cabin we have.

These 3 different screenshots are self-explanatory. The moment you submitted a bid and the offer acknowledged, status is pending, up to 48 hours before sailing.

8c0e392cd88999a83007b6d3aa9fe133.jpg

4ac48f8dc5fbcadd6073486119e44b26.jpg

40c18be198b68448deb4e5775df1c999.jpg

6c7a1a958c62312d027e10ea5bfc6c5e.jpg

Noticed that upon processing, the additional offer option disappeared. Not finding NCL's email, check your spam folders. Also, the "Let's Get You Upgraded" pop-up screen disappeared when you logged back into MyNCL account, once it begin the "processing" phrase ... typically, 24 hours for the "Upgraded" screen to show ... and new stateroom assignment info displayed.

sent from Blu R1HD using Forum mobile app

thanks, that is very helpful.

I have cruises booked with V2G and the Big Box Store. I also had some booked direct and received Upgrade offers on those, but nothing on the other 2. Anyone received offers on V2G and the Big Box Store reservations?

from my iPad using Forums

VTG does not participate in the NCL Upgrade Program! You might want to ask your TA before booking your next cruise with them. If you are lucky enough to win a bid and move up, ask your TA if they can add some OBC to your cruise. Our TA did! Their commission increases with you are paying extra, for the original cruise booked through them.