New itineraries being loaded?

takemewithyou

I think we are a little way to go yet. The first clue it's near in the past has been the addition of January-December in the drop down search menu. There's no 2019 dates just yet but hopefully soon.

Here's what I've learned re. the System Maintenance on 2/28...nothing as exciting as launching our new 2019 itineraries, nor as important as repairing the Land Discoveries functionality. But both of those are coming!

"The system maintenance on Tuesday night was for our booking engine. We basically restacked the staterooms and suites to show the lowest price first; added an animated globe for the loading window, and there?s a new promotional message in the price breakdown window."

I received this information by email today. I live in the south east of England. Manchester is 210 miles north by car from my home and Glasgow is 389 miles even further north.

Uktog, you may be interested.

These two pictures are screen shots, so do not try the links! Ann.

b6606fd71e6afb80e519c98d6bed6d83.jpg71cffba36dc62a94233f274eb6a0ab72.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/

Hi uktog.

If you open the above link and scroll down, there is a box where you can add your email address to receive special offers. Maybe you will get the invitation.

Their address is -

Azamara Club Cruises, Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, KT13 0NY.

Or email -

Richard Twynam UK MD

rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

Good luck, Ann.

I think these events are the 'Northern' equivalents of the event we attended in London in December. It just so happens that they are being held at the same time as the release of the new itineraries. At the London event we were told of the new Country Intensive itineraries which were not announced publicly then.

Richard Twynam told us that similar events were planned for the 'Northern' based customers of AZ

Not sure why you got the invite COMAS unless you didn't get one for London in December.

Interesting- wonder on what basis folks get invites?

I inquired for you and received these instructions from our UK office:

"The presentations are by invitation via email and went out to the whole (UK) database. Not sure why some have not received the invites. Please could I ask you to post the following links on to Cruise Critic, guests can register here.

Glasgow - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/azamara-destination-presentation-glasgow-tickets-32407792580

Manchester - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/azamara-destination-presentation-manchester-tickets-32320811417

We will have approximately 100 guests at each event and have availability left on both the Manchester and Glasgow at present. When they click on the links they will see how many tickets are remaining. It’s a complimentary event and spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis."

Azamarajunkie,

I also received an invitation to London, possibly because my location is Essex. We were too busy to attend in December.

uktog whose location is Edinburgh and others, are keen to know the announcement date of 2019 itineraries. It would have been rude not to share that information with them. I hope it has been useful.

Ann.

Following with the idea of new itineraries being loaded, I would love to see Africa on the new itineraries

You might be in luck :)

Edited by uktog

Re Africa and South America...

This information is 6 months old, so it may all have changed, but on October's LCV voyage Mr Pimentel shared that he would not take Azamara back to South America because of "corruption". He also hinted at South Africa in Q1 of 2020, and a Christmas 2019 re-positioning cruise to get a ship into / near that region.

I guess we'll find out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bonnie,

it appears we too have fallen foul of azamara mailing list debacle.

Can you get some one to add geoffkendall at hotmail dot com to list.

Hello Procter,

You should contact the Le Club Voyage desk to investigate. The email address is LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com or if you are outside the U.S. and Canada, please reach them via: IntlLeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com.

I wish they would hurry up with the new 2019 cruises I have been checking everyday! I'm interested in Australia doing a great barrier reef cruise with a stop in Komodo maybe ending in Singapore. Crystal and Viking both have the 2019 dates out with really nice itineraries but I'm waiting to see what azamara comes up with as they are our preferred cruise line (well the only cruise line that we have been on lol) ;p

I wish they would hurry up with the new 2019 cruises I have been checking everyday! I'm interested in Australia doing a great barrier reef cruise with a stop in Komodo maybe ending in Singapore. Crystal and Viking both have the 2019 dates out with really nice itineraries but I'm waiting to see what azamara comes up with as they are our preferred cruise line (well the only cruise line that we have been on lol) ;p

Hi gazzagirl,

I expect the 2019 itineraries will launch at the end of March.

Lol, we're looking for the same thing or a Sydney to Perth northern route