Couple of Silly questions....

Mosaic

Have heard of crew in the brig but the closest I have seen for passengers was 'cabin arrest' complete with a guard because they would not stay in their cabin as ordered. They were awful and throwing stuff overboard including deck chairs and they were put off at the next port, which was Aruba.

Never been in the brig and no intentions to ever to do so (unless it is a tour;) ).

Indeed as stated there are some bottled beers. Depending on your itinerary, they may even bring some local ones on board ;). It's happend a few times on our cruises. But they go fast - so don't wait.

Have heard of crew in the brig but the closest I have seen for passengers was 'cabin arrest' complete with a guard because they would not stay in their cabin as ordered. They were awful and throwing stuff overboard including deck chairs and they were put off at the next port, which was Aruba.

We werre on a cruise when we were told a fell ow pax got t overnight in the brig. He was put ashore next morning.

My DH happened to be present in the lounge where the 'incident that put that pax int he brig took place.

Edited by sail7seas

Not seen the brig or know of anyone who has , but there was a guy on cabin arrest on the inaugural Koningsdam sailing after an incident concerning the 'bar crawl' ... Not a pleasant situation and I doubt his wife was happy :confused: