ms Eurodam Port Everglades and Oosterdam Key West Sail-Aways - March 18, 2017

Boytjie

Another busy day with seven ships in port.

The Eurodam will be docked at Pier 26 (starboard alongside). The Eurodam is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT and the Pearl Mist is an early departure at 13:00/1:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also in Port Everglades: Coral Princess (Pier 2), Pearl Mist (Pier 4), Harmony of the Seas (Pier 18), Carnival Conquest (19), Costa Deliziosa (21) and Freedom of the Seas (Pier 29).

The Eurodam's 7-Day Western Caribbean Itinerary:

Mar 18 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Mar 19 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Mar 20 At Sea

Mar 21 Georgetown, Cayman Islands

Mar 22 Cozumel, Mexico

Mar 23 At Sea

Mar 24 Key West, Florida, US

Mar 25 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C7W0XW.jpg

##################################################

The Oosterdam is in Key West at the Outer Mole today from 10:00 AM EDT until 18:00/6:00 PM EDT. The Disney Magic will be at Pier B from 7:00 AM EDT until 17:00/5:00 PM EDT

The webcam is at http://www.keywestharborwebcam.com/

Thank you, Peter. I hope to be here. Today is final packing and clearing up my messes! Then, an early night, as we have to get up at 3:30 for our 6 a.m. flight. So, my last sail away for a while - except for a real life one, of course. :D

Hi, Roy. How's it going? Are you enjoying Iguazu? Everyone there seems to me to be very energetic!!!:D

Looks like I'll have to "watch" through you all (or perhaps not; I refreshed and got a picture, but it may be iffy).

After an "interesting" journey Iguazu blew me away. I just checked my camera and I have about 70 photos to go through, plus the Brazil side tomorrow. Niagara and Victoria are probably equally nice as far as they go but Iguzazu just goes on and on and on, one spectacular waterfall after another. My tour is taking it pretty easy. With our group of 5, 2 opted for the boat tour but all 3 of us going on to the Zaandam skipped that and walked 2 great trails and then hung out at the lunch spot. 3-hour or so tour to Brazil side in the morning, then back on the bus to Buenos Aires.

Roy

That was one snazzy bus you took! Reclining seats and food!

Agreed!:) And an interesting journey.

And others on the roll call have said they have been rappelling, zip lining, and helicoptering over the falls. Gluttons for punishment as far as I'm concerned!

Forgot to say, Roy - how is the temperature?

Agreed!:) And an interesting journey.

And others on the roll call have said they have been rappelling, zip lining, and helicoptering over the falls. Gluttons for punishment as far as I'm concerned!

Me, too! Didn't Pat zip line in Costa Rica? I would have to be bound, gagged, and blindfolded before you could get me on one!:eek::eek::eek:

Me, too! Didn't Pat zip line in Costa Rica? I would have to be bound, gagged, and blindfolded before you could get me on one!:eek::eek::eek:

Not looking to relive my childhood either, of course most of those activities have been developed since I got old enough to know better. :p