ms Eurodam Port Everglades and Oosterdam Key West Sail-Aways - March 18, 2017

Boytjie

Temperature was not bad today. I started out with my gortex jacket on and it was just right for a cool morning. When we approached the first falls I had to button it up completely, which was a bit on the warm side. I was fine without the jacket from about 10-12, and a bit on the hot side 12-2 but not oppressive. Shade was always nice in the afternoon. Back at my lodge it's perfect right now without a jacked. It's been a mix of sun and clouds but no rain since I arrived Friday afternoon.

Roy

Me, too! Didn't Pat zip line in Costa Rica? I would have to be bound, gagged, and blindfolded before you could get me on one!:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, Pat, and I think all "4 of 4" did the zipline, while we went to see the butterflies! This time in Costa Rica we're going to take a similar tour, but without the zip lining.:cool:

Temperature was not bad today. I started out with my gortex jacket on and it was just right for a cool morning. When we approached the first falls I had to button it up completely, which was a bit on the warm side. I was fine without the jacket from about 10-12, and a bit on the hot side 12-2 but not oppressive. Shade was always nice in the afternoon. Back at my lodge it's perfect right now without a jacked. It's been a mix of sun and clouds but no rain since I arrived Friday afternoon.

Roy

I'm glad to hear it wasn't too bad! I've heard stories of it being really oppressively hot at Iguazu.

She is long gone. She pulled out of the berth hidden by the Princess ship and was out in the ocean in a couple of minutes. The webcam did not follow her.

I guess the webcam folks are still not used to her and her early departure time