Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Hopefully they will have some time for sea trials (in rough seas, hopefully) before we become passengers on 3/21.

Don´t worry they will have. Think you´re talking about 4/21 ;-)! BTW there´s a pre inaugural from Bremerhaven to Southampton 18th plus the ship is transferring from Eemshaven to Bremerhaven April 17th.

steamboats

Dougout....Is this the viewing area for non-haven cruisers?79df4061dec882828fb45d0f6dfbaf1f.jpg

Yes... lower level of your spectacular rectangle is the observation lounge, and upper level is the Garden Cafe. You can see the loft windows of where the front of the GC ends here...

716ea031e089b6e09512717cb764676c.jpg

You can sort of make it out here...

bbb312e58cfab7b338f863212e9f577f.jpg

Have booked my 1st Norwegian Cruise to Alaska July, 2019 on the beautiful Bliss. Extremely excited!!!

Currently in mid-ship balcony #10774 - just saw the overhang a few decks below & unsure if I should change cabins. Wld appreciate your opinion.

Thanks

Just received my full color print copy of the NCL Bliss brochure... Available now for free through ncl.com...

Just click on "learn about our cruises" at the top of the home page, then click "order a brochure"...

0ed227bf4d7ad3f594e90d7e81bdb8a2.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

Just received my full color print copy of the NCL Bliss brochure... Available now for free through ncl.com...

Just click on "learn about our cruises" at the top of the home page, then click "order a brochure"...

0ed227bf4d7ad3f594e90d7e81bdb8a2.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

My reply from NCL...

This brochure is currently out of stock. Please complete the form below and we will mail the brochure to you as soon as it is available. In the meantime, please enjoy our digital version.

My reply from NCL...

This brochure is currently out of stock. Please complete the form below and we will mail the brochure to you as soon as it is available. In the meantime, please enjoy our digital version.

Do you have a link? They only offer the generic brochure to me.

Webpage is also half Chinese to me, but that's another story...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

My reply from NCL...

I was able to order it. It offered The Bliss brochure and the Worldwide brochure to me. Only the Worldwide one was out of stock. I'm guessing they will be printing that when they have more of 2020 planned out.