grease show on harmony 2nd day listed at 10:30 am.

I went on the rc website and booked grease but it said 10:30 am. I booked it figuring it must be a mistake. I don't think think they would do this at 10:30am. I got a confirmation and it said 10:30 am. does anyone know if this is true? thank you

Just recently off HOTS and Grease was at 10:30PM the 2nd night so this must be a mistake...The usual show times for our cruise (March Eastern Caribbean) for Grease was 8:00pm or 10:30pm.

I just got off the phone with rc and was told that its true. they changed the time for grease show on day 2 to 10:30 am on our September cruise.

They're only reading what the computer says. I'd be very surprised if it's 10.30am

• 2 weeks later...

We booked Grease at 10:30 AM on Harmony for our August 26 sailing. I like having a show in the day time on a sea day. Frees up the night time to do other things. They may just be trying something new.

I was also wondering about the 1030am Grease showtime on our September cruise. I called RC and asked, the representative immediately said "We don't have shows that early" until she looked it up and said "You're right, it does say A.M., that's strange." We did book for that time but I really hope it's a mistake. I guess we'll find out when we board or maybe someone else can chime in if they have more info.

If it isn't a mistake it is a ridiculous time to have the show. On Oasis I thought having CATS at 2 PM on a sunny afternoon in the Caribbean was bad. This is worse.

I kind of like it. No chairs at the pool by then anyway. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

To much sun can kill brain cells.

I'm not a doctor, but I stayed at the Holiday Inn near the Mayo clinic

That's the problem - it has to be a Holiday Inn Express.

Just received an e-mail from Royal:

Special Note: Dear Guest, The 10:30 am performance of Grease has been moved to 10:30 pm, the same day. Your reservation has been automatically rescheduled. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you onboard Harmony of the Seas. Royal Caribbean Entertainment & Guest Activities

Just received an e-mail from Royal:

Special Note: Dear Guest, The 10:30 am performance of Grease has been moved to 10:30 pm, the same day. Your reservation has been automatically rescheduled. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you onboard Harmony of the Seas. Royal Caribbean Entertainment & Guest Activities

We received the same email. I had a feeling that 10:30AM was a mistake. I'm glad it was corrected.