Happy Dance

biker@sea

Have a great time. Two surprises for me 1) you are going on Dawn last minute 2) I hadn't heard about JC for a few years so wasn't sure he was still around.

We last went on Dawn with you and Gamblinrose back in 2012 when JC was on.

Have a wonderful time! Wish we were all sailing at the same time but I'll be getting aboard when you're leaving.

Isn't this later than normal for you or does your birthday fall into the week you are going? Anyhow, have a great trip and say hi to Mr. GamblinRose M.

Isn't this later than normal for you or does your birthday fall into the week you are going? Anyhow, have a great trip and say hi to Mr. GamblinRose M.

Hey Dex! Always good to hear from you. Stellar memory. Next week is the bday. You ever gonna come back to the Dawn? Hope so. Til then, happy sailing.

I'll be packing while BrokenArrowhd and Biker@Sea are sailing, sunning and swizzling.

Bon Voyage! Hope you all have a wonderful time!!!

Hey Dex! Always good to hear from you. Stellar memory. Next week is the bday. You ever gonna come back to the Dawn? Hope so. Til then, happy sailing.

I'll be packing while BrokenArrowhd and Biker@Sea are sailing, sunning and swizzling.

Bon Voyage! Hope you all have a wonderful time!!!

I had seriously looked at the Dawn for this summer for our DD's grad trip from HS but the suite prices were not to my liking. Also, I let her decide where she wanted to go and she wanted to go to Grand Cayman so it made it easy for us to try MSC.

She graduated last Sunday, we are having her party tomorrow, and we sail MSC Divinia YC in August.

We are returning to Bermuda though next summer on the Escape 6/10/18 trip so if I'd get my countdown clocks updated I'd be at 365 today.

Have a great trip all. The refurbed Dawn looks really nice.

Dex, hope the party went well. They grow up so damn fast!

Checked out the Divinia - she looks gorgeous. I'm sure you will all have a great trip.

Mr. Gamblinrose likes driving to port, not flying, so we won't be seeing the Escyape any time soon. And yes, the suite prices were not to my liking either, but I booked one nonetheless. So I will make it up to myself with our unlimited drink packages. :')

Happy sailing and when and if we venture out of home port I will definitely let you know.

Off to check out bow cam. She should be getting close to Bermuda pretty darn soon.

Best!

K

Dex, hope the party went well. They grow up so damn fast!

Checked out the Divinia - she looks gorgeous. I'm sure you will all have a great trip.

Mr. Gamblinrose likes driving to port, not flying, so we won't be seeing the Escyape any time soon. And yes, the suite prices were not to my liking either, but I booked one nonetheless. So I will make it up to myself with our unlimited drink packages. :')

Happy sailing and when and if we venture out of home port I will definitely let you know.

Off to check out bow cam. She should be getting close to Bermuda pretty darn soon.

Best!

K

Yes, I was looking at the port camera a bit ago as Dawn was sailing in to Bermuda but the webcam seemed to be focused on the Cup area so I finally closed off of that.

Where are you staying this year? I seem to recall you stayed on 12 on the trip when we sailed together but other times you sailed aft suites? If you are aft at least it looks like the refurb should have refreshed those nicely.

B@S - sorry to hijack your thread but we have our eye on you there in Bermuda - be sure to wave.